What smell are you most attracted too? or favorite scents

guys and girls too I guess. favories for both sexes

perfumes I'm speaking. the scent of someone.

musky, sweet, light, fresh, strong, expensive, what scents draw you in?

RANDOM smells : minty, lavander, honey, fruity, floral, rose, lilac, strawberry, peppermint, chanel, berries, tropical, fresh laundry, coconut, babypowder, lemon, brownsugar, those victorias secret perfumes, whatever floats your boat

just curious :) feel free to put names of certain brands or products

Most Helpful Guy

• Apricot shampoo. In college, my Girlfriend would get out of the shower and come to bed with her hair smelling like "girlie shampoo" and I'd damn near attack her every time. She occasionally pretended to be upset, but she did it on purpose, and admitted it. :)

What Guys Said 6

• I've been with several women who were wearing some perfume that I have no idea what or maybe it was some lotion but they smelled great. The best part was that by the time we were done her smell was all over me. I was marked. That was the best part. There is a girl at work who uses Grace perfume. The only bottle of it I saw only said on it, 'Grace', but she told me there are variations of it. Yet, the bottle I saw, for me, had the best smell I've sensed for a long time.

• i'm partial to the smell of money

• I pretty much like any scent on a girl, especially something fruity or tropical. It has to be like a young scent, none of that Chanel 5 or Givenchy... That's the kind of stuff my grandmother puts on lol.

• i'd have to say the natural smell of a woman.

• Best smell of all: Cooking

Brands: Givenchy very irresistible. Chanel 5.

• i honestly get turned on by the smell of a girls feet =) so sexy!

What Girls Said 3

• Put my vote in for Coco Mademoiselle and Miss Dior Cherie.

Also anything that smells 'clean' and flowery but *not* fruity. Citrus and fruit smells tend to have a very 'fake' scent to them.

Musky is awesome, especially for winter when the heady smell can get into your senses.

Baby powder smells good any time, any where.

• i really love the coach poppy perfume

• playboy perfume;)