Girls: is it better for a guy to be called hot, cute or good looking?

And which one would you be more prone to date

I've seen this question asked by a girl , so I guessed what the hell let's shop in the ladies department :p

0|0
3|2

Most Helpful Guy

• My mommy told me I was handsome :p

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I think it depends. I'm normally just more attracted to cute nerdy guys; obviously a good looking guy is good looking, so I guess that works, too. But cute is normally my preference :P

Some girls are more attracted to hot guys and stuff, but I'm more into cute guys.

That being said, I have now observed that 7/10 times I will date the sweet guy with brains :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm I usually call guys cute, but stopped recently because I found out they absolutely hate it..I don't see why they though, I always take being called cute is having the whole package..personality and looks. For a guy I think its better to be called good looking then hott/sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's a better compliment to be called cute, I think. when I think cute it is the whole package and ALL my other girl friends genuinely call guys cute. we're not freakin babies, yeah we're young but a hot guy is just eye candy. good looking sounds kinda weird. I think I'll start using the word handsome though. but when a girl says "aww you're so cute!" that's a good thing!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Young girls like "cute" guys. Older they get the more they love and appreciate "hot" "sexy" and "manly" guys. Sad thing is most guys these days are pussies.

0|0
    0|0