Has anyone gotten you with their eyes?

okay this is going to sound really corny, but has anyone got you with there eyes. like, every time you look into them it makes you like them that much more?

i kinda like this guy, but every time I look into his eyes I don't kinda like him, I like him. it's actually so weird. :P I know people write stuff like that in cheesy love songs, and I definitely didn't think it actually happened... but it happens to me with this one guy.

oh. ahahah I'm a girl btw.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have been with my boyfriend for over 2 1/2 years and I still go crazy when we look into each others eyes. He makes me melt...I know it may be considered corny, but I don't care :) So yeah it is a great thing to be able to look into someones eyes and fall for them more and more.

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah, one of my friends that I dated once last year. Nicest eyes ever. I went snowboarding with him and he had a bandanna and a hat on but I could tell his exact emotions from his eyes. It was crazy. That's the only guy that I've really noticed that about though. It just makes that person even more special(:.

What Guys Said 1

• yea it's happened to me before too with this girl I used to really like