Will her pink hair come out? Dyed her hair at the hair cut salon?

Just yesterday, I saw that my girlfriend had got a beautiful new haircut for May. After a while I noticed that she had a strand died "permanent" pink. My question is that will this come out ever or is it really permanent?

Most Helpful Girl

• lol, it's not permanent. her hair will grow out, chances are she'll get another haircut at some point.

What Girls Said 2

• Technically no. If her hair is anything but blond, the streak probably had to be bleached or lightened in order to 'take' the pink dye. Even 'permanent' hair color tends to fade, so the pink probably will too eventually. Maybe not completely, but it's possible that it will fade to some kind of blond or very pale pink. And of course, that part of her hair will grow out with the rest of it. In which case she'll need a shorter cut to get rid of it, or more realistically, dye over that part with a color matching or close to the rest of her hair's color.

• says the purple haired hawtie >:P

• Hey I'm a dye expert! ;D Psh you know it hasn't been purple in forever now Eric. Red soon. Still 'soon soon soon'. Ugh.

• the color probably won't fade, but as her hair grow...well you get the idea

What Guys Said 1

• My ex-girlfriedn tried to die her hair red =] And she dyed it blond first, and then died it red. But it wasn't enough, so it turned into this horrible vomit colour, with streaks of red and white in it, hahaha. So she died it red again, and it florescent pink, hahaha.

How do you do it like? I love her =]

Anyway yeah, it grows out. Hair grows and it doesn't dye it as it grows, you know. Tara knows what she's talking about on this one, read her answer (cun7n1nja)