Guys: what do you like when meeting a girl?

When first meeting a girl, what attracts you to her? Do you like her hair natural or alittle bit done scruched or curled? Clothing, covered up, or a bit sexier? What kind of personality would you go up and talk to? Any tips for what to do when meeting a guy? Thanks for any answers :)

ok I don't know why this question was put in sexuality, I put it in flirting and can't figure out how to change it back, sorry :/ please don't report this for the wrong category cause I didn't mean to :)

Most Helpful Guy

• It is all in how you carry yourself. Do you seem fun? Would I want to hang around you? Can you hold an intellectual conversation? If a girl is good looking, she is good looking there is little stuff she can do, but what works on you and what individuals guys find sexy is so varied, I wouldn't obsess over it. If instance a hardcore punk girl probably won't be attracted to a cardigan wearing guy who lives in the Hamptons and goes to Harvard and the guy probably won't be attracted to her, her multi colorer crazy hair, piercings an tats.

What Guys Said 2

• pale skin, colored eyes, red hair, nice smile.
    shyness, its cute, and a sense of humor.
    i will most likely like her right away if she's like that.

• everything ... you should know what I mean..everything..lol..

What Girls Said 0