What types of sneakers do you wear, girls?

To me, there's nothing sexier than a cute girl wearing a nice pair of sneakers/tennis shoes/running shoes. Just out of curiosity...how many of you girls wear sneakers? What kinds do you wear? When do you wear them (gym, work, etc.?). Do you wear them with socks, pantyhose, or barefoot? I'd love to know just for the hell of it!

0|0
14|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I wear knock-off converse and toms. I pretty much wear them all the time. Now that the weather is getting warmer, I'll wear sandals instead. I always wear ankle socks with them.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• I don't know the exact model because I just got them. They're just white Nike's with red stripes and some dalmatian spots as an accent in certain areas. I wear them with colorful ankle socks :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Agree! I have a collection of sneakers but my favourite is Classic K-Swiss sneakers. I bought it on http://www.kswiss.com/women . I wear it everywhere I can (except work because of a dress code). And it looks as good as it performs.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't ever wear sneakers. They're too hot. I pretty much live in sandals all year round, but on the odd occasion where its too cold for them I wear boots. :)

I have a pair of converse, but have never worn them...not even sure why I bought them really.

I'm interested about the whole sneakers with pantyhose thing? What's with that?!? Do you mean like business women who wear sneakers on the way to the office, then change to dress shoes when they get there?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, I see that sometimes. But I was thinking more in terms of some women who are on their feet all day but have to still dress professionally to an extent. I see that more frequently, usually amongst women in customer service type positions

• Show All
    • Plain black enclosed shoes, usually flats, though heels were allowed (but who's going to wear heels when you're on your feet for 8+ hours). They considered sneakers too untidy.

• Wow, that's unfortunate! Your feet must have been so sore every day after work!

• Jordans 1s, Nike blazer, low top vans, chucks in two different colors, high top creative recreations, low top and mid alife sneakers. I wear them all with socks to anywhere except formal occasions.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear my nike musique with ankle socks usually when I do my hip hop classes at the gym. They are silver and hot pink. When I do weights, I just wear some gray new balances with ankle socks.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wear Nike Free Runs when I run. Hot pink, white, & black. Other than that...don't really like sneakers. The Nike Free Runs allow you to run without socks, which I like. But regular sneakers do not, & I haaate socks.

0|0
    0|0
    • Those are really hot! I never heard of sneakers that allow you to run without socks lol...is that uncomfortable at all?

• Show All
    • welp my next run imma try no sock. keepin the kicks outside wen I'm done of course...gonna be sticky!

• I Think I'm a freak of nature! My feet barely sweat! But guys are different lol.

• Barefoot all the time. The only time i wear sneakers is to go hiking or to a really long walk, but no, i don't usually wear shoes at all. Just love being barefoot!! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have many sneakers. I have only three pairs: gucci, ed hardy, chuck taylor's, and nikes but I wear those when I'm out running or at the gym

0|0
    0|0
  • lol. I don't wear sneakers all that much, but when I do it's either my purple converse or my black asics (for running).

0|0
    0|0
    • Asics can be cute:) What type are they? Any other colors on them besides the black? What socks, etc. do you wear them with?

• Show All
    • i just find this question and the level of detail you seek to be interesting :)

• Gotcha lol;)

• I wear pumas, rocket dogs, dc's..all with socks

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear Converse a lot :) and I just usually wear regular socks...but when I wear dresses, I sometimes wear stockings

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you ever wear any type of running-type sneakers? Is it uncomfortable at all wearing them with stockings?

• i never wear sneakers lol. but the only pair I have are my brown coach shoes. I love them!

link

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear converse, vans and a lot of Nike running shoes and I always wear them with thin white ankle socks I also love wearing sandals:)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.