Girls that wear leggings as pants?

What do you think about this? Is it whatever or do you have a problem with it?

And I mean regular shirts that come up to their waist and nothing to cover their butts.

Most Helpful Girl

• from experience, I think it depends on the type of leggings, some are sheer-er than others and that's a big no-no, but others are solid pant fabric, like for yoga or exercise or skiing, and those look fine, jeggings look fine too, and the shirts...if you're not gonna wear them long enough to be below the butt, at least wear a shirt just below the waistline (above hip bone), or layer it with a long cami or tanktop underneath...i think with boots and a belt to sinch the waste definitely completes the look!

i have worn them like this with shirts above the hip bone and I got tons of compliments, and I'm not thin or fat I'm in the middle, and tall...

What Guys Said 7

• Too revealing, especially for the overweight girls bit even I girl I find attractive and slim I wouldn't like them wearing it

• I think it looks weird. I don't like it.

• Utter trash.

• I like it because I'm a butt, hips, and legs guy(in that order. lol). It does look kind of stupid though.

• I wore leggings as pants in public & got 2 positive comments from girls...

• I think it's hot I like that style but you got to have the body to go with it.

• dont do it, its not attractive and looks as if you just got out of bed, if your gonna do it, then don't go out in public like that

What Girls Said 8

• Saw a group of girls doing it once in Atlanta. Was totally appalled at their daring choice.

I think too many girls try it when they are not in shape enough to do it. But, personally, even if I was in the greatest shape possible, I still wouldn't wear something that tight and/or potentially see-through.

• I might do it if the shirt covered my butt, but maybe not because I am sort of a conservative shy type

• I don't like it. When some of them do it ALL the girls think they can pull it off. There are some things you just don't want to see...

• just...eww...even when they're skinny you can see every damn thing,from camel toe to love handles.seriously,it's not ''leaving something to the imagination'' when all you have to imagine is your skin tone

• I wear leggings with regular shirts. I don't think it's a problem as long as it works with that persons body type. It's cute if it fits correctly!

• hate it :/ makes me feel like I'm living in a bad 80s music video...

• some girls can pull it off and others can't... personally (and not to brag or anything) I can pull it off, and I love wearing them! I think they are so comfortable! I also really like the look of wearing them under a skirt or a dress or something like that. :)

• A long top/blouse/shirt covering would be OK with the legging but sure not a short shirt.