Have you ever told your girlfriend that she is beautiful even though you don't think she is?

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol, I don't date a girl for her looks. I go with girls who are semi-cute or not that bad. I don't go for hot girls really.

When I tell a girl they are beautiful or that I love them, its cause I love them for who they are and cause the person when they are with me is beautiful. In that moment in time however. But. They were all b__tches in the end and left me for someone else. And I was considered a very hot guy as well.

So yeah, I've told a girl she's beautiful, even though she really isn't in everyone else's eyes, but in my eyes, it was always the truth.

What Guys Said 3

• hey. the thing is, when you really start to like someone, you truly feel they are beautiful. maybe not in the magazine model way, but there's something special when you look into their eyes. I don't know, maybe its just me? But that's how I think.. Anyone else feel the same.

• No that's silly

• If you don't think she's beautiful why is she your girlfriend? WTF

• may be she's nice to you and is an easy sex for you so you say that just to keep her happy and not leaving you? ( I refer to you in general, not "you" you)

• Wow people are f***ed up. Was that the intent of this question?

What Girls Said 0