I can't get her off of my mind. Why do I feel this way?

there is this girl who I've talked to once and never really met her, she's cute but not a 10 by far she a 6 at best but I can't get her off of my mind. I think about her constantly and doing so makes meshy around her, usually I am very outgoing, so why is this happening?

Most Helpful Girl

• Some people have this indescribable attractiveness that comes from charisma and self confidence. Even though you don't know her personality and she's not super hot she's got you sprung. It's charisma and charm that is more than looks and I hope you know your a victim of that charm.

What Girls Said 2

• so you need someone else to tell you the obvious?!

• well its not all about the looks it seems like you like her personality so even if she is a 6 and looks she might b a 10 and really good personality. and it seems like you do like her a lot lol so just get to know her better!

• i don't know her personality, I've talked to her once, and don't even know her last name

• well there's aparently somthing that you can't see with your eyes but can feel that you really should get to know her soon!

What Guys Said 1

• You think she's a 6... Really?