What trend annoys you the most?

I read an article today about makeup looks that guys hate but girls love so I was wondering what makeup or fashion trend you guys can't stand. Open for girls to answer too! For me it's uggs and when girls use a shiny silver eyeshadow as a highlight instead of a natural-looking one. Kinda random but gets on my nerves ;) please share yours!

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a list of them, lol

--Ugg boots, especially in the summer with shorts or skirts. I see no logic there.

--Leggings as pants. They're fine with a long t-shirt that covers your butt, but they're not meant to be worn with normal t-shirts (or even worse, crop tops)

--Blue eyeshadow. I see so many girls with bright blue eyeshadow covering their lids all the way up to their brow bones, and it's never looked attractive on anyone.

--Baggy sweatpants. Tight sweatpants are excusable if you're running errands or studying all day, but nobody looks good in baggy ones.

--Bubblegum pink lips. They look rather fake to me, especially when they're super shiny and paired with the aforementioned blue eyeshadow.

I may come up with more, but these are probably my top five.

What Guys Said 6

• Skinny jeans, dating on the side ,thinking friends with benefits will lead to more, why hasn't he called complaints, why hasn't he texted complaints. I hear these things from my friends, and they just annoy me. Most of these, could have been avoided if they saw the consequences before hand. And skinny jeans? Well that's just stupid.

• Now that you guys mention it anything shiny. Please don't wear shiny makeup ladies. It's a bit obnoxious. I don't see the problem with Uggs though. They just look like comfortable boots lol. I only wear boots (Wolverines) so...

• IMO uggs don't flatter the feet at all. They're like cave girl boots that just make the feet fat and round. But they're super popular, probably because they're comfortable. Poor sheep... ;)

• Perhaps obnoxious wasn't the right word. It does catch a lot of attention is what I'm getting at.

• Yeah, nah your right, it does =]

• uggs and some sort of leggings that looks like they've been washed up in olive oil, they shine as f***.

• Haha I forgot about those. Especially in daytime, usually I only see girls in those on a night out partying

• how girls think it's okay to wear almost no clothes -_____-

I think someone should teach those girls what clothes are and what underwear is

• Nothing annoys me. Well, hm... No, nothing. People who get annoyed by trends p*ss me off though. Well, not the people, but that about them. Just makes me go 'Ugh.' I dig a lot of todays trends, like I dig 'em heavy.

• girls that think they can wear leggings as pants.

LADIES: leggings are not meant to be pants, look up what theyre for. if you continue to wear them as pants, I will just say I won't be attracted to regardless of your personality. please, don't do this

What Girls Said 6

• Crocs. I hated crocs. I joined the group on Facebook a long time ago "I don't care if crocs are comfortable. You look like a dumb@$$."

Now it would have to be Skulls, flames, dragons and peace signs.

Random pet peeves but that's how it goes.

• That reminds me! I hate crocs too, don't know why I forgot those...and I love how everyones pet peeves are super random ;)

• So true. I have the weirdest pet peeves but they have nothing to do with this! ha ha and I agree with the UGGs. Some girls I know have like 5 different pairs costing up to $300! It's crazy.

• fake tanned oompa loompas! natural tan looks fine though. oh! and half straightened hair...that like looks all dented instead of sleek ahaha

• Why do you have to insult people so harshly, just because they wear fake tan? I bet you think your a real nice person, too.

• Half straightened hair is sometimes caused by humidity and is not done on purpose. There have been times where I've straightened my hair and gone outside, and by the time I got to my destination it had become "all dented", as you put it.

• yeeeeah I know, that happens to me too, that's probably why I notice it and find it so annoying :P lol

• The bump especially the way snookie wears it

• Lol I had to wear my hair like that for a dance competition once. I don't like the style either but it's relatively easy to do

• Ugly trends = Uggs, crocs, way to much floral, jean skirts, jumpsuits, camo. - was reading comments below..totally agree with guys that wear dragon/skull/flame jeans or shirts imprinted on it, it never looks good. :p

• Extremely fat people wearing extremely tight clothes.

*I'm not discriminating against fat people.

• mini skirts and uggs