What do you rate yourself and who can approach you?

girls on a scale of 1 to 10 on looks what do you rate yourself, and what does a guy have to be (1-10) to be allowed to approach you?

0|0
7|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Right now I'd rate myself as a 6 overall... Because I'd say my face is a 5 (not ugly nor hot, just plain. Some guys like my face, some don't. So yea). And I'd rate my body at a 7, or maybe A 6 (I've had a guy say I'm a 7), and people say I'm hot so yea... Either way, I figure I'll asume I look good instead of getting myself down lol :P

To approach me, the guy would probably have to be at least 4-5. With a face of 5 or 6+. As long as I can look at him naked without grimacing, he's good enough, technically. But he'd have to be my type too. That is, a healthily slim build (and toned at the most; I don't like huuuge muscles), a good face (no-one likes a butterfaces), and... That's pretty much it I guess lol.

I hope that helps :)

0|0
    0|0
    • But even if he were an 11 out of 10, I still wouldn't date a guy unless he had a kind heart and good personality.

What Girls Said 6

• An 8 on a good day, maybe a 7 or a 6.5 on a bad day.

And the guys can look like whatever, I don't care what he looks like, I don't like look at less attractive people and run away ro anything! Looks aren't everything, they could be a really nice/fun person for all I know...

But this is just to approach me, dating is a whole other concept. In order for a date he needs to be at least average.

0|0
    0|0
  • I reckon I'm a 4. Not tooooo bad but just a bit below average. Any guy can approach me! I'll talk to anyone as long as he's not too old or young, or a total pervert. Whether or not I'd date him would be based solely on personality. I don't want to sound like a bitch, but the guy I like now would honestly probably only be rated about a 2 by most girls. But I'm still very very into him because he's so sweet.

0|0
    0|0
  • FACE I would honestly say 8.2 ( I have no ance, I don't wear makeup, I have blue eyes, nice eyebrows,oval face, symmetrical bone structure)- however a lot of people find me ugly so idk...

BODY I would say umm 7 maybe 7.5 ( I'm 5'1 and I have nice proportions, my body looks a bit like adrianne from secret life but I'm short so I don't think it looks as good)

CLOTHES/ STYLE well I say 6.8 because I don't really dress up aloy because I don't do a lot of interesting things...mostly yoga pants, jeans and a top with a tank top underneath.

i feel this is pretty honest.\

& for a guy I think a 5 is the lowest but I don't have extreamly high standards either.

0|0
    0|0
  • On a bad day... like a 4 or 5... On a good day... like a 9! Any guy can approach me but for me to consider him he would have to be like a 4 or 5. And as with any guy, he has to have a good heart with an awesome personality :)

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm a 6-7 when I'm dressed up, and I don't have a rule on who can and can't approach me. It's more about HOW they approach me.

0|0
    0|0
  • i have no idea how to rate myself. Like, what do I go by or what? I don't even know how to rate other people. lol

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Studies have shown that people invariably rate themselves higher than average, which of course completely misses the point of what average means.

They have also shown that young people are more likely to rate themselves higher than they deserve. The arrogance of youth, I reckon.

2|0
    0|0