Adorable noises? GUYS ONLY!

guys, OK...my friends say that when I sneeze I sound like a chipmunk, and I have innocent eyes. and one hell of a body..are all these things a turn on to you..? like do you like when girls do cute things and can't help it.? like the noises they make..? because my friend/ exes have told me that every little noise I make it adorable..i just want your opinion ((: thank you (:

~love ashley.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, the sneeze wouldn't be a turn on for me. The eyes and body however would definitely be under that category.

As for the noises girls make. Yes. They can be really "cute", from the way they laugh to the way they talk. On the otherhand, they can also be as annoying as hell.

• yeah, like naisly voices...i would shoot them.

but like the really cutee noises...yeahh

What Guys Said 5

• yres, I like the way some girls sneeze, some girls have the gift to be adorable while doing anything.

• Girl farts.

• I wouldn't say a turn on, but it makes you more likeable and cute.

• haha yes you are a cute little girl. that actually gets really sexy in bed with your innocent eyes and feelin your body nice all over...would you be a good girl during sex? :)

• Not really a turn on, exactly, but it's definitely endearing.

What Girls Said 0