Do you think fashionable guys look hot or not, girls?

im talking about guys who dress like the ones in fashion magazines... What are your thoughts about them? I mean do you think they look too gay? I think they look awesome but I'm afraid in the western part of the world labels them as gays...

So what are your thoughts about Fashionable Guys make them HOT or GAY?

you gals mentioned that guys with fashion-swag is alright but don't go overboard with it. I was wondering where is the line?

I sense what you mean by too much would be "gayness"?

Most Helpful Girl

• i love guys with a bit of fashio sense!

i don't like it wen its over done though lol...

these ones are pretty decent in my opinion:

link

link

link

link

link

david beckham, and zac efron have pretty good fashion styles.

• i like the 2nd link because I can wear it for work and afterwork as well... that's how I like it but can you please tell me what is over done though? like wheres the bar?

• my baddd, what I meant was tho small side bags with strips... full leather ones.. ***hell no to those man purses... *i wanna puke nowwww

• oh OK ahah :P

What Girls Said 5

• HOT! I don't think it's gayyy. But going overboard to me is like talking about everything you got that weekend, OMG I GOT THESE NEW DESIGNER JEANS, it sounds gay when guys say that

• Why would they look gay?

I'd rather a guy who takes care of his looks than a guy who just lets himself go...

• haha I likke to call that pretty boy swagg lol it lookks cute if they don't over do it

• where would be the boarder line of too much pretty boy swagg?

• not hot at all

• I like guys who don't think to much about what they wear. I wouldn't consider a guy gay if he did care though, I wouldn't really think anything of it.

What Guys Said 0