Is it bad when a guy looks young?

So I was buying beer today and when I went up to the register the register girl called to I guess someone that is in charge of checking the validity of IDs or something. They stood there for like 3 minutes giggling while looking at me and looking at the ID. As the ID girl was still looking at my ID the register girl goes "You look so young. You look like you're 17!". I'm used to people treating me this way. Every gun I've bought they quadruple checked my ID and background to make sure I'm not some underage kid trying to buy a gun. Now I'm 22 so to be told I look 17 SUCKS! I might have to get hair implants on my FACE so I can look older. The closest thing I have to facial hair is facial fuzz... Would girls in college find a guy that looks young unattractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• i personally wouldn't date someone who looked younger than me

• Lol someone actually thumbed you down for saying that.

What Girls Said 4

• it's OK. looking young isn't a bad thing at all. at least you get hit on a lot by younger girls? I HAVE dated a guy who looked younger than his age, it's not as big a deal as you may think.

• I get his on by freaking middle school girls. I'm looking for a WOMAN!

• It would be worse if you look older, much older than your actually are.

• lol Relax! In a few years, you'll be the one laughing! =p

• Man that's unfair. I want to be laughing now!

• Eh just tune those chicks out...you'll soon find someone who appreciates your youth!

• lol no, that's cute...and...don't get facial hair implants haha

What Guys Said 3

• If I were you I'd buy a stun gun. The next time some mouthy chick looks at your I.D. and laughs give her 3 million volts in the face and scream "How old do ya think I am now! HUH!" Once word gets around, you won't ever need to be wearing no fake beard.

• I asked a question like this a while ago. Some girls won't be attracted to you because of your young looks. Some won't mind at all. It depends on the girl really.

• If you're being laughed at, it's probably not a good thing.

• I don't think they were laughing AT me... I hope not at least lol. It was more so giggling than a laugh. You know what I mean?... Oh god they were laughing at me!