Should I shave the superman logo into my chest hair?

I believe it would give me the edge and make girls weak at the knees.

Most Helpful Guy

• Why not shave everything on your whole body except your nipples and sport nothing but a speedo with the superman logo on it

What Girls Said 8

• The girls will LOVE it! :D

• Lol, my cousin did that before we went to a water park.

It def got the girls attention and was fun. It gave others (guys and girls) the perfect opportunity to come up and chat with us and we all had a great day.

I think the true question is, why wouldn't you do it?!

• Im afraid that if I do it, one day I might actually have to save the world.

Im not sure I can handle that responsibility :/

• Well just get a sidekick and make them do all the work, then you take the credit...after all, you are their boss. Problem solved.

• YES, and wear a cape.

• No thanks, that would look a bit weird

• yuck!

• Ummm no. First of all chest hair is a no-no.

• Lol chest hair isn't a dealbreaker. It's just a preference. Just like I am more attracted to guys with black hair, but I wouldn't turn down a great guy because he has brown hair.

• go for it.

• yes please! I'm waiting for my pubs to grow so I can do batman :D

What Guys Said 7

• Why not carve it into your forehead with a knife?

• Do you know how difficult it is to maintain the lifestyle of a chest hair superhero?

It's brutal! especially living up north, the seasons can wreak havoc on your bare-chested manliness, and everyone already knows that your true weakness will always be a razor

In the short term it's probably a good idea, but thinking long-run, I wouldn't advise it. It's just too much pressure

• Dude, Batman > Spiderman.

• Do et! :)

• Nah, unless she's some trailer trash chick, she's not gon like the chest hair at all

• have fun with that

• My friend did that once...