I took a girl shopping at victorias secret?

i was just wondering how much do girls appreciate a guy taking them to victoria secret and picking out underwear on a date?

i kinda feel like girls in the store were looking at me constantly while I looked at thongs and boy shorts and showed them to my date

Most Helpful Girl

• Sigh, the customers were definitely staring. Not everyone is comfortable shopping for their skivvies in front of strangers to begin with. They find some level of comfort in the notion that at least they're "safe" because they're surrounded by women -- especially if they're buying a body-enhancing item.

So if you are there with your girl, don't scope the other women there. It's usually a private moment for them. Try to resist the urge to dive into the bins...

If your girl takes you there on purpose, during a date, it doesn't take too much sleuthing to figure out that she wants (1) you to be thinking about what's under her jeans/etc.; and (2) to know what you like in that department so she can pick out something you'll like to look at.

What Girls Said 4

• if I didn't know I was being taken there on a date, I would be f***ing furious with your presumptuousness and no doubt leave your sorry arse there in the middle of the chicken filler section, lol. I would probably also call a sales person over to get you measured up.

you should never guess when it comes to underwear, underwear purchases or when to take a woman underwear shopping. it's not so simple as choosing boxers or jersey's. even my partner of over 8 years knows not to get invloved in my underwear drawer so why you would take a date there...no no no. unless he has offered to buy me something I want, he has no place in being there, or taking me there...

major no-no!

• you misunderstood, it wasn't just a date to VS, it was to the mall but we stopped in there. I wasn't guessing her size just offering sugestions to her. kinda funny watching her reaction to sum of t=my picks

• I go to the lingerie store with my boyfriend as he offers to pay, which is nice. Its a fun time picking stuff out together. I appreciate that he goes with me.

• It's kinda awkward.. but as long as you're comfortable around each other, also don't dig into the bins and pick out stuff for your date, that's awkward for everyone

• If we've been dating for a while, it can be nice. but if we're just dating, then that's kinda weird

What Guys Said 1

• girls always look at a taken guy, when I was with my ex it happened often. ever since I dumped her ass I get no attention whatsoever :/

• lmao ikno rite! sucks

• -_-

• some girls want what they can't have