Wirls why do you look at guys who are taken?

why is it when I'm in a relationship I get all the attention in the world but when I'm single I'm like a fly on the wall to women? the don't bother to check me out when I'm alone but if I'm with a girl holding her hand or walking with her through the mall I'm so appealing?

Most Helpful Girl

• THE HONEST TRUTH

------------------------------

Taken guys are automatically more attractive.

And it's not because "you look more confident", or "you're good at relationships". That's just bull. Girls come up with all kind of excuses to justify this behaviour. They just can't admit they're interested for sole reason they can't have you. Anything other than that is just a lie.

My friends are exactly like this. They flock to a guy when he's taken; when he's single again, then they couldn't care less about him. One of them (my best friend) told me when I asked her about it: "I dunno. I guess he lost his spell y'know". Riiiiight. -_-

What you have to do is take the girl who wants you when you're alone. Not the fickle, herd mentality bitches. ;)

What Girls Said 4

• My girlfriends and I always notice the girl first. Then we look at the guy (check him out) and wonder what the heck she isdoing with him! You can take it either way. Are you better looking with your girl?

• Why do guys look at girls who are taken? I have a friend who only dates guys who are in relationships (bad, I know). But she said that all the good guys are taken. I think maybe some girls look at how well you treat your girl. Just a few days ago I saw a cute couple and I couldn't help but notice how sweet the guy was to the girl. I wasn't checking him out, I just thought they were cute to look at. But then I couldn't help thinking, "Darnit I want to find a guy who treats me like that!"

• i can't speak for all guys but I look at all girls single, taken, w/e. but I can see where you coming from wishing yu had someone like them but not THAT person lol

• Lol right! You don't want THAT guy but you want a relationship like that. On the other hand, there are some girls who enjoy taking other girls' boyfriends. Go figure.

• girls like guys who are good at relationships,and when they see you treating your girlfriend well,they find you attractive

• 'You always want what you cannot have.'

What Guys Said 2

• It's really annoying how true this is.

• LOL, tell me about it. :/