What do you wear in the summer time? (Girls only please)

Ladies I want to know what you ladies wear during the Summer Time and please be very detailed.

Most Helpful Girl

• well australia summers can get very very hot, so in the middle of summer its bikini tops (I live on the coast), loose tank tops, mini denim shorts, midriffs, little sundresses, etc. when going out at night or something usually a bodycon dress or skirt and heels. aussie fashion seems to be very chilled during summer, its all about ease and practicality. I don't usually give much thought to what I'm wearing during the day because my bikini is usually always underneath! because I'll be heading to the beach :)

What Girls Said 15

• Singlet tops, dresses, flip flops. That sort of thing. If you want to know the answer just have a look around somewhere in summer.

• during the day, I pretty much just wear some short jean shorts, and a little tee or top.

during the night, I go for light dresses. (:

• ok pervert

• Usually I wear something light, like a summer dress with leggings or tights and a belt. Other times I will wear short-shorts and a fun t-shirt. Occasionally I'll wear jeans and a cute sweatshirt. As for shoes, I'll wear flip-flops most of the time, sometimes I'll wear converse shoes, and other times I'll wear combat boots. ;P

For swimwear, I have a short two piece bikini, and a cute one piece. Hmm.. that's about it for the summer.

• as little as possible. a tank top and light short shorts. always flip flops in the summer.

• -dresses

-camis

- tanks

- shorts

- tees

- polos

- rolled up long sleeves, like plaids and stuff.

- sandals

- flats

but I never wear skirts.. I never really liked them

• Shorts and a tank top, not much to it.

• I Wear A lot OF SPANDEX lol

I Wear spandex v'neck tee-shirts,

Spandex Tank tops,

Spandex leggings,

shorts...

mono-kinis

Big earrings...and Sunglasses...thats all lol

• Tank top and denim shorts/skirt in the day, dress for going out at night.

• usually a bathing suit top with pants or jeans if its warm enough

• Dresses, maxi-so ankle length

mini- mid thigh- I wear this most of the time, it suits my figure better :)

Skirts, also mini skirts- denim, cotton

Shorts, knee length- I don't wear these as much as I used to lol XD

short shorts- usually denim, I like them either rolled up or ripped at the seams

Tops, usually sleeveless and v-neck OR backless, not both lol, that's going from sexy to trashy :/

Cardigans, for when it gets cooler ^^

Footwear, generally flip-flops (I live in Australia, and we're pretty big on that lol), also sandals, a lot

of my footwear tends to be hard coloured.

• Jean Shorts, bikinis, a lot of bright and floral tops, flowy dresses, short skirts, flip flops, wedges, and a nice push up bra ;)

• -Shorts

-Capris

-Tee Shirts

-Bathing Suits

-Tank Tops

-Jeans (If its not to hot)

• Pervert!

• why? there are girls that don't think I am

• 'please be very detailed'?

Why should someone ask such a question? It's almost summer, so just walk through the streets and open your eyes! I'm sure you know exactly what girls wear in summertime...

• yes I know I could do that but I just thought it would fun to see how many different styles there is during the summer, boy your making it difficult, these girls are telling me exactly what they wear.

• well I just bought a victoria's secret gray swim suit, it's a 2 piece. I haven't worn it yet, but hoping to at least 2 times this summer (I am near venice so it depends if I have family or friends that want to go to jeselo beach).

Anyways, other than that, I work at a daycare so I have to becareful of what I wear. So I usually wear jeans and a t-shirt. Along with converse all stars.

What Guys Said 1

• i love summer for this alone

• me too, did you see the two answers that called me a pervert? I don't see why I am it's a proper question? I'm just curious what girls ware during the summer.

• They wrote "Pervert" becasue this is sorta a strange question and were assuming probaly that you wanted answers like, "Daisy Dukes!" :)

• no in general what do they wear because I like summer and I always wanted to know what they wear when its hot out