Which part of yourself do you consider to be the most attractive?

Which part of yourself do you consider to be the most attractive?

I consider my smile to be the most attractive part of myself. People always compliment me on it.

0|0
13|19

Most Helpful Guy

• My legs, my head, my arms

To me hold many charms

But, of all I do possess

Girls like my wallet the best!

1|3
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• My intelligence. I don't brag about it, but I feel it's the most attractive feature I have. I am a self-admitted nerd. Physically speaking, I don't think I'm attractive in the slightest.

2|0
    0|0
    • I disagree with the second part I think your cute :)

• Show All
    • I'm flattered studmuffin, truly.

• I agree on the intelligence AND the attractiveness. (and much more) Which would explain why I'm with you. (; You forgot to mention your gorgeous behind...that's a very attractive trait of yours. Glad I have further testimonial to your attractiveness though. Palek's admission to it does alarm me a bit. Palek, does mean you've seen his behind also?

• My eyes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Physically, my hair, pecs, and butt seem to get the most attention. However, I think my sense of humor seems to be what most girls like about me.

1|0
    0|0
  • My personality.

3|0
    0|0
  • I like the fact that I'm tall and have a generally large build, but mainly I enjoy my personality.

1|0
    0|0
  • physically - very wide shoulders , just big in general ( not fat ) , tall

personality - humble , respectful and funny

yeah hit me uppp .. joking lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Shoulders.

1|0
    0|0
  • My fuzziness!

2|0
    0|0
  • My big d***

2|0
    0|0
  • My 3rd leg lol

1|1
    0|0
  • My mind. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I've been complimented most on my eyes. I like my eyes.

1|0
    0|0
  • my dimples

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd like to think my personality, physically I'm not sure though

1|0
    0|0
  • My personality.

1|0
    0|0
  • My eyes

1|0
    0|0
  • physically,my fore-arms &abs.

personality-wise m a good leader& I can fake emotions easily...

;)

1|0
    0|0
  • my toes are hot

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• People also always compliment me on my smile too (even though I don't smile as often as I should, I have a very attractive smile), but I also find my curves to be very attractive and my hair (cause I have a lot of it - and for guys that can be a turn on cause I've heard they like to grab it during sex).

1|0
    0|0
  • I like my ass

1|3
    0|0
  • i really like my cheekbones :)

1|1
    0|0
  • My general attitude and optimism. But, I kinda like most everything. I'm a little self conscious here and there, but, overall, I'm generally fairly confident in my abilities and competence. Honestly, it's taken a lot of convincing on the behalf of others though before I woke up and was like..."Ok, OK. I'm pretty cool. I'm capable of coolness. I will be..cool and whatnot."

0|0
    0|0
  • i really like my torso in general...shoulders,collar bone,boobs,everything.and my eyes rule cause of the color but I have hyperphoria so that sucks.

1|0
    0|0
  • My eyes.

1|0
    0|0
  • eyes

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm smart, which seems to be a rare quality these days. I find intelligence attractive in guys, so I think it's also an attractive quality in ME.

Physically, either my face or my boobs :P

1|0
    0|0
  • my sense of humor rocks but I also have bright green eyes that I love! thanks mom

1|1
    0|0
  • my sense of humor. and physically, I'd say my eyes.

1|0
    0|0
  • my smile:)

1|0
    0|0
  • just physically? I would say my hands lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Personality: intelligence, wisdom and kindness.

Looks: my smile and my face in general.

1|0
    0|0