When you are drunk, everyone does stupid stuff?

What was the stupidest, or naughtiest thing you have ever done drunk :-D

Not bad. Mine I got so f***ing pissed one night just before leaving for the holidays. I spent 350 pounds, about 600 dollars on god know what. Which was more than half my holiday money :S

My fist were bloodied because apperently I got into a fight with a dude at a club because he hookeed up with the chick I was hooking up with but who I literaly knew for less than 5 min.

Stole a bottle of tequila from the bar while the bar staff were not looking. Took it to the dance floor and started downing
it straight and giving everybody gulps. Randomly meet up with

some really nice girls from my course that took concern for my bloody hands, then when I joined them to get food at a all night pizza place. They told me to carry the boxes of pizza

I took it and wandered off with it thinking it was all for me :) didn't realize till the next day that why the hell would one need 3 large pizzas for ones self, but at the time it made

perfect sense :D

Most Helpful Girl

• Had sex in the middle of a crowded city park during the middle of 4th of July fireworks. -_- Literally my entire town gathers there to watch them because they set off the fireworks across the street, and the park is front row seats. I don't think we were seen really, except possibly if/when we were lit up from the sparks in the sky, lmao, because we'd wandered off a little from the crowd. But I could hear people nearby, so it's entirely possible..

• I'm guessin you can go into virtually any bar in town, and guys will wait in line to buy you drinks. ; - )

• You got any booze? ;P

• It just so happens I have just enough.

What Girls Said 3

• I hurt myself doing the splits and getting in to lotus position. Then I pretended to meditate

• Attempting a strip tease on a pool table or poll dancing using the lamp...I think? Lol, that's what my friends told me.

• about 10 of us broke into (well not really broke into just hopped the fence) into a random middle school and played hide and go seek at 1:00am. Not really stupid but if we would have gotten caught we could of been charged with trespassing.

What Guys Said 9

• I pooped on the lawn...oh, wait a minute that was just a few minutes ago and I was dead sober. Nevermind!

• i am glad you are not my neighbor.

• You have magic fertilizing poops? you'll have to send me a bag.

• $12.50 a pound plus shipping. Unless of course you'd like to sign up for my lawn service?

• Yeah, I got really wasted, not like where I was lyin' on the ground, but I somehow had no shirt on at the time and I received a cut on my stomach and I was like, OMFG, OMFG. SOMEONE CUT ME. Dude why would someone cut me?!?

and my friends just laughed cause after I woke up, I realized I fell and cut myself. haha

• haha good friend :D was it a big one?

• Enough to draw blood out the cut haha. it was small but not tiny, about 2 1/2 inches of a cut but not to deep lol

• Pooped my pants at a bar and then wrestled with friends in the parking lot.

woke up with scars on my face from the asphalt.

• At least you didn't poop on your friends and wrestle with your pants.

• Everyone always does to stupid sh*t when I drink. Last time I drank, a bunch of people at a bar broke out into renaissane festival roleplay, and began to use pool tables(with wheels) and pool sticks as jousting material. The only stupid thing I did was not break out my camera phone. Needless to say, I'll never pick up another drink again after that.

• i drove home once and when I woke up I was passed out in my car over the steering wheel with the door open and one leg out of the car I can say that was probably the dumbest thing I've never done

• tried to ride my alligator..he ate my shoe

• I feel to the floor, curled up into something like a little ball, laughing my butt off. I thought my situation was so funny-

• Does barfing on myself count?

• the time when I said "i do", huge mistake on my part. damn booze :/