Anything that you should think that I should change about my image?

OK well I am 16 years old and I was wondering if there is anything that you should think that I should change about my image. I'm 5'7" I have a buzz cut hair cut. I'm not fat but I don't have abs either but I do have muscular arms. I wear clothing like Ecko and a lot of skating clothes. I have a little bit of acne but I am already working on getting rid of it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Im 16 too, ummm pictures help? I'm not a big fan of skate stuff, I don't mind guys in tees and jeans but you won't stand out really D; I like guys who wear nice stuff, like put together looking like polos (maybe) or like long sleeve shirts, NO jean shorts (eww), maybe certain hats, nice shoes, I like adidas "sambas" on guys, um also funny teeshirts are cute sometimes, um maybe grow out your hair a little and wear it off of your face in a messy way if that makes sense? Girls like guys (around this age) to dress nice because then you come across more mature.

A study showed that guys "frontal lobe" of their brain develops later in life so they act stupid longer than girls, so once we get into high school we start liking upperclassmen, so if you want to appeal to a wider range of people dress nicer!

like I said, pictures help.

What Girls Said 4

• Buzz hair cuts only work on certain people. Be nice to girls and you won't have a problem.

• I don't see any kind of problem. You sound fine to me :D

• sounds great to me:)

• I am not much for the "skater" or "sagging pants" look, I always think "Why can't you just buy a belt?" Um, jeans and tee shirts are fine, buzz cut is only for certain girls. But if they are only going to date you for how you look, then their not worth you're time. As long as you feel good about yourself. :)

What Guys Said 2

• You should only change the things that are representing you in a way that you don't want. If your style is to wear skating clothes, then keep it. As for your physical appearance, there are two benefits to getting in better shape: health and attractiveness. I think the first is a better reason, but the second is obviously a consideration, too.

Long story short, develop the image that you want for yourself. Keep in mind that, although it's pretty intimidating to do, people truly appreciate when someone has their own unique style.

• Why don't you do something interesting with your life

• i have don so many things with my life so whyd you put a dumb answer

• welll you look like an ugly f*** so I think you should try and improve your image too so its all g

• Not one for contemporary philosophy, huh? ;) Anyway, I'm God's Gift to Closet Lesbians, get out of here