They say a guy should pick out something unique about a girl?

when complimenting them or even meeting them for the first time. obviously if you meet them for the first time its gonna be something about their appearance (but on occasion its about their personality). anyway, there's this girl, she's REALLY cute and I've looked for something unique about her but I Haven't been able to find it. the only thing I always notice is that her hair is done in a way that is well how can I say "done well" I suppose, I dk.

what I'm wondering is, is it gay to comment on a girls hair color/style? I heard its gay to compliment a girls shoes, so what about her hair

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, just tell her ''you have nice hair'', or ''i like your hair''

if she smells good say ''u smell good''

if her eyes are pretty say ''i like your eyes'', or ''your eyecolor''

lol your not stupid so... just some examples

What Girls Said 2

• If you like it, say it. Especially about her hair. You say its nice hair, well I'm almost 100% sure she spends a lot of time and effort on it, so when guys recognize that, its highly appreciated. So yes! Compliment her hair for sure.

• no, not at all : ) we want you to notice when we make an effort : D when my crush simply asked, "did you do something different with your hair (I had changed the color)?" and I said, "yes" than he said, "It looks nice : )" I was very pleased that he noticed!

What Guys Said 1

• I believe like the "animal kingdom", the feathers or hair will attract a mate. It is not gay until you continue on and discussing textures, what you like and how you get your hair done and start buddying up rather than finding common ground with a mate. Hair is unique, if all women were bald... it would be harder to find uniqueness. But unique from the inside is a good thing too. Good luck, tell her what your thinking if it is positive, you may go father than you imagine with the compliment.