How do I wear eyeliner on my lower lash line?

How do I wear eyeliner on my lower lash line without pulling down the skin to put it on. My Dr. Says I can't pull down my skin to put on my eyeliner unless I want baggy eyes by the time I'm 18.

So fml.

My mom says she wears it right below it but I was reading the picture and me and her both decided it looks skanky well not always my moms looks more natural but I like the defined look I had. Anyways any tips videos , links ect are helpful.

Oh and my sister is already getting bagging eyes to kinda. :/

Most Helpful Girl

• I assume you're using pencil liner. What I do is carefully point the pencil towards my waterline at a downward angle so I can really line it well. Think your hand being higher than your eye and angle your pencil to go down and in. Then I just lightly draw on my liner and go back and forth until it looks good. Another way that some of my friends like is to draw the liner on right along the lashline, slightly lower than the waterline but still above the lashes. On last tip is to use a really creamy pencil, I love urban decay ones. Hope this helps!

• So you don't pull down you're eyes at all ?

• Nope. I also kinda look up so I can draw it on well. I like to put white eyeliner on my waterline that way. I used to pull down but didn't want to give myself ugly eyes when I'm older so I just did it one day with no pulling and it turned out fine

What Guys Said 1

• I always wear it below... =/ F***you, its not skanky, LOL. Anyway, why would you get baggy eyes? Have you got a skin condition or something?

• Shit, GAGs great for makeup tips. I'm gonna try what all these girls said tomorrow =]

• No I mean cause I pull down by my cheekbone. So its like stretching out my eye or something.

And for your 2nd Answer I know right.! And I'm sorry I wasn't trying to offend you katy perry was wearing so much it did though.

• Ohhh I see. Well, you could probably have pulled down from higher up.

Lol, what picture?

What Girls Said 5

• Look up in front of the mirror then apply. I use pencil. It has a softer effect.

• Smudge it, it looks better on the lower lash line, and open your eyes a little and it should be really easy.

• Use a liner brush and shadow. NO PENCILS!

• Look up while drawing on your waterline. You won't need to pull on your skin like this.

• Look up and lightly apply eyeliner to your lower lash line. Pencil's way better than ink! I think it looks better if you smudge it slightly with your fingers. (: