What is your attachment style?

"This interactive survey takes about 5 minutes to complete. The questionnaire is designed to measure your 'attachment style'--the way you relate to others in the context of intimate relationships. When completed, the site will reveal your attachment style, and provide a brief summary of what is known about your attachment style on the basis of contemporary scientific research. "

link

I scored : Anxiety 1. Avoidant 7.

My dot is on the lower left hand corner.

Wheres your dot?

Just curious- thanks :)
"According to your questionnaire responses, your attachment-related anxiety score is 1.00, on a scale ranging from 1 (low anxiety) to 7 (high anxiety). Your attachment-related avoidance score is 7.00, on a scale ranging from 1 (low avoidance) to 7 (high avoidance). "

"We have plotted your two scores in the two-dimensional space defined by attachment-related anxiety and avoidance. Your approximate position in this space is denoted by the blue dot"

"As you can see in this graph, the two dimensions of anxiety and avoidance can be combined to create interesting combinations of attachment styles. For example people who are low in both attachment-related anxiety and avoidance are generally considered secure because they don't typically worry about whether their partner's are going to reject them and they are comfortable being emotionally close to others.

Combining your anxiety and avoidance scores, you fall into the dismissing quadrant."
Ok actually you can't give me all that. So just give me, the first two right above the graph :)

thnx

Most Helpful Guy

• this was pretty cool

According to your questionnaire responses, your attachment-related anxiety score is 3.64, on a scale ranging from 1 (low anxiety) to 7 (high anxiety). Your attachment-related avoidance score is 2.56, on a scale ranging from 1 (low avoidance) to 7 (high avoidance).

• what did it say on the diagram.. mine just put me on the lower left hand side- the blue dot.. so I'm curious how it was drawn for other people ;)

• my dot was in the upper left quadrant like directly in the middle of the secure line and the low avoidance line. I guess if I were to give the point a specific plot it would be like (.50, 1.5) (if the lines were 1 each) lol if that helps

• thank you:)

link

if you're interested ;)

What Guys Said 2

• that was fun thanx... SECURE...3.45 Anxiety...1.33 avoidance...

I totally agree with this opinion...

• lol OK jack. ;)

• oops :)

link

• I very well could be interested ... I like long walks on the beach , summer by the lake is...oh wrong site sorry,lol.. friend me and we'll bs ,lol seriously

and from your last link rated "Conscienctious"

• Great... so I have conflicted relationships? Wonderful.

What Girls Said 5

• According to your questionnaire responses, your attachment-related anxiety score is 2.58, on a scale ranging from 1 (low anxiety) to 7 (high anxiety). Your attachment-related avoidance score is 2.25, on a scale ranging from 1 (low avoidance) to 7 (high avoidance).

I fall into the secure quadrant.

• I fell into the preoccupied quadrant. I don't know what to think of that.

• According to your questionnaire responses, your attachment-related anxiety score is 4.42, on a scale ranging from 1 (low anxiety) to 7 (high anxiety). Your attachment-related avoidance score is 3.00, on a scale ranging from 1 (low avoidance) to 7 (high avoidance).

• your attachment-related anxiety score is 4.00 Your attachment-related avoidance score is 3.3. I'm in the "preoccupied" catagory. This makes sense, I guess.

• secure, 1.50 on anxiety and 2.80 on avoidance.

• I relate by "intimate relationships" and fall in the secure area with an anxiety score of 3.70 and attachment-related avoidance score of 2.80.