Covered in stretchmarks and Summer starts in 6 days?

Summer vacations starts in 6 days and I live at the beach. I'm covered in stretchmarks from head to toe? How is this going to work.. :(

Most Helpful Guy

• You put on your bathing suit and enjoy the fact that you live in a place most people only dream of living. If you're worried about what guys think, stretch marks never turned me off a girl that I liked. You don't want a guy who would care about that anyway. If it's about what girls think, well I'm sure I don't have to tell you that there's no pleasing some people and a lot of girls are that way. Just enjoy the beach and have fun. If you want to trade for the sh*tty Arizona desert I'd be happy to switch with you.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 3

• Don't worry about it, just rock the bikini! If you're white you could get a spray tan because that will help hide the stretch mark :)

• There's a lot of creams out there and I heard cocoa butter helps after a period of time,

• hun I'm covered in stretch marks too, I know it sucks but sometimes it happens just keep your body 'in shape' and you'll be fine

also if you have money try strivectin for stretch marks.. if you use it as directed it does wonders