I got a bad haircut, advice?

I went to this new guy in a near Barber shop he gave me the second worse Haircut in my whole life.. My head Looks Weird and my hair unbalanced with a length 6~8 mm in the top and 2 in the sides and they are not well aligned.. in 2 days I'm gonna hangout and I have to impress some people and look good, but my hair looks Terrible..

Any advice ?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing Is more

Charming and attractive than a solid

Guy with good

Personality and humor that has

Something goofy going on like a bad cut!

Don't worry about it. Focus on your strengths.

• Yay... thanks for the pick! By now I bet your hair situation is all better :D

• Yah , ahahaha :D

What Girls Said 5

• I would try to style it a bit, see if you can make it look better. Or go to another place and have them fix it for you. Everyone gets a bad haircut at least once in their life, it happens. I wouldn't worry too much about it, hair will grow back, just try to make a good impression by your personality. Be outgoing and fun and people will want to be around you :)

• Just go get another cut. Easiest solution and it's going to last longer than wearing a hat or having to style it for ages everyday.

• Hide it,act embarrassed,and once they ask you to take it off,they'll say ''aw it's not so bad'' and they'll figure that that's not how you usually look

• Well if it's bad a normal girl's not going to tell you it's ugly but she'll prob think it, get another haircut.

• y don't you just go to a salon women cut hair much better than men... well not gay men.. if you don't like it then get rid of it women have good ideas for these things

What Guys Said 6

• Just get tickets to the nearest lady Gaga concert. Chances are you'll be raped when you get there, but you're bound to get a free haircut out of the deal.

• Go to another barber shop and get it fixed. That's what I did when they made me look like a total homosexual. Of course, my hair was longer than 6-8 mm, but still.

• LOL ! , I don't think that I'm going to another guy to get a fix , I will wear a cap :)

• It wasn't all that much funny, it cost me a bit.x D

• Go get another one? Or wear a hat, and tell them about this terrible barber you went to. Its a pretty cool anecdote. And if they ask to see it, show them, and they'll be like 'Aw its not thaaat bad''. And then you can take them off and fornicate under the stars

• Just get another haircut, and have them even everything out...

• do it yo self bro, or ask the peoples you needs to impressz.

• At least it doesn't look like this link