What do you think about this outfit?

hat: link

shirt (but I'm a girl so picture it that way): link

scarf: link

sweater (I wouldn't button it): link

jeans, silver jewelry, curly hair (like taylor swifts) and black ballet flats. maybe black leg warmers?

what do you think? cute or too much?

guys and girls opinions please.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lose the hat and the leg warmers and it would be cute. Mildly Ashlee Simpson pre-Pete Wentz, but still good.

What Guys Said 1

• I'm not sure if it's cause I'm a guy or if I'm just that uncoordinated with stuff, but I can't for the life of me try to imagine in my head what all that looks like together. Must be some sixth sense girls have.

What Girls Said 5

• cute, maybe not too much silver jewlery, and maybe add a little color in the scarf or shoes, all black and white makes it depressing.

• idk about the shirt.just my personal style. . .i would wear a pretty tank top under the sweater, but other than that its really trendy and cute

• i like the hat and the sweater, but the shirt doesn't fit in at all.

• i like it a lot, very unique. you definitely won't look boring

• The swaeter gives you much distinction, I love swaeters, but maybe you can wear heels, or flat boots it would look so much better