Is it possible that talking more would attract her?

Well, I really don't have any problems with girls other than the fact that I don't talk very much. I'm in 11th grade and I have been told by like 10 different girls that I have good looks. Also, I have the ability to be funny, even though I don't always use it. There is a girl in my youth group that I like. I played and sang a jack Johnson song "better together" in front of my whole youth group. I started seeing signs she was flirting with me after that. Well, that was like 3 months ago. I'm not sure if being a quiet person is a good thing. Maybe she realized it wouldn't work out? I'm not getting any signs anymore. What did I do wrong?

Most Helpful Girl

• i love it when a guy talks alot! I get boreed if I'm alone with a guy and he doesn't talk that much to be honest,and if you really like her you'd flirt with her a bit make the effort- hope I helped(:

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0