...because they're attractive.
They can get away with being a bad boy because they are attractive. If they weren't physically attractive, they wouldn't get away with it.
It's not that girls go for bad boys...it's because they generally are attractive. Come on girls, back me up on this!
If a nice guy was physically attractive, he would probably get just as many, if not more, girls as the bad boy.
Not to sound gay, and not that I have anything against it, but I've yet to see a bad boy that is unattractive. They usually are fit, tall, square jaw, and wear nice fitting clothes. So I personally think guys should just get over it...I'm tired of seeing these questions "Why do girls always go for the dirtbags?"
So again, girls...back me up on this!
- If a nice guy was hot, he'd get more girls than the bad boyVote A
- If a bad boy was ugly, he'd still get girlsVote B
- Bad boys can get more girls than an equally attractive nice guyVote C
- Girls wouldn't like ugly bad boysVote D
- The reason why nice guys can't get girls is because they are generally unattractiveVote E
Same thing for guys.
Most Helpful Girl
Yeah. I wouldn't say it's necessarily the only reason, but probably the main reason---and it goes for guys too. Guys will date girls who are bitchy or put up with bad behavior from women if they are hot.0