"Photoshoot" with my friend, do I look superficial now?

My friend and I were bored at 2am last night, and she decided we were going to dress up like Lady Gaga(me) and Kesha(her). I'm pretty easy going, so I went with it. We put on funky outfits and crazy ass makeup and took pictures that she put on Facebook. Thing is, I pride myself on not being "that type" (i.e. vain) and I'm just worried this will change people perception of me if I have all these ridiculous pictures on Facebook. Am I overreacting?

Most Helpful Guy

• girls are weird like that. as a guy no, I wouldn't think you were superficial unless you dress like that all the time and tanned 24/7 till you looked like a girl off the jersey shore. then id be like humm. no thanks. lol. I wouldn't worry about it. you were just having fun. don't worry about the idiots who think otherwise.

• Thanks xD no, I'm pretty basic. I wear tees and jeans to school and I'm as pale as they come. Thanks for the honusty:)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• you were having fun with a friend and messing around, I mean if you dressed like tht and went into public well...then I would be like "omg tht girls a freakkkk" ha ha but who cares anyways? :)

• lol no. & if people care, it's their problem.

• nope. I'd think you were a douche.