Do you think "hot or not" overestimates people's looks?

i don't know. I got a 9.2 which I kinda wanna believe because then that means I'm really pretty haha, but sometimes I think everyone has a high rating, some higher than they should. like today's hottest girl was pretty and all, but not super hot. I'm not sure how she got voted best of.

Most Helpful Guy

• It does overrate in general, but if your pictures are really you then I would say that it's hardly a gross overrating.

Some people will just flick through clicking 10 so they don't need to scroll down, but trust me, if you're fugly - then you'll know about it.

What Guys Said 5

• lol yes I do, I notice that everybody gets more than 9 in that site, even though they would pass as a 6 in real life.

• link

#3

Everyone does overestimates looks, it's our nature.

• by your note I would say it does overestimates

• That site is a crap way to judge. Especially since a lot of the time people probably just vote 10 or 1 and no in-between.

• I think the ratings are too high, yes. I (shamefully) posted myself there once and wound up with an 8.something, and I'm pretty sure that's not true, lol.

You are hot though, since you're wondering.

What Girls Said 2

• I used to have a 10 on my reality check till I got downvoted by my haters so don't let it get to your head

• Yeah. I don't think those sites are very accurate. lol. For the most part, internet rating-things usually don't work too well. At least, in my opinion.