Do you think "hot or not" overestimates people's looks?

i don't know. I got a 9.2 which I kinda wanna believe because then that means I'm really pretty haha, but sometimes I think everyone has a high rating, some higher than they should. like today's hottest girl was pretty and all, but not super hot. I'm not sure how she got voted best of.

0|0
2|6

Most Helpful Guy

• It does overrate in general, but if your pictures are really you then I would say that it's hardly a gross overrating.

Some people will just flick through clicking 10 so they don't need to scroll down, but trust me, if you're fugly - then you'll know about it.

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 5

• lol yes I do, I notice that everybody gets more than 9 in that site, even though they would pass as a 6 in real life.

0|0
    1|0
  • link

Everyone does overestimates looks, it's our nature.

1|0
    0|0
  • by your note I would say it does overestimates

1|0
    0|0
  • That site is a crap way to judge. Especially since a lot of the time people probably just vote 10 or 1 and no in-between.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think the ratings are too high, yes. I (shamefully) posted myself there once and wound up with an 8.something, and I'm pretty sure that's not true, lol.

You are hot though, since you're wondering.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I used to have a 10 on my reality check till I got downvoted by my haters so don't let it get to your head

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. I don't think those sites are very accurate. lol. For the most part, internet rating-things usually don't work too well. At least, in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0