Girls with curly hair-- How do you keep your hair from frizzing in the rain?

My hair is naturally curly and frizz prone. I can keep it nice normally, but any rain or humidity completely screws it up.

If my hair is curly when this happens, it's like Hermione's hair (from year one) took steroids and started attacking people. If I've straightened my hair, it turns into a big poofy mess and starts to curl up.

I usually end up putting my hair in a ponytail, braid, or bun, but I honestly hate the way my hair looks up, especially when I'm wearing my glasses.

It's supposed to rain all this week and my contacts prescription won't come through until next Wednesday, so what am I to do with my hair?

Most Helpful Girl

• I know exactly how you feel. My hair is SUPER curly. Sometimes water can be a quick fix.

Leave in conditioners also help if you put them in when your hairs a little wet. I would suggest a serum, but those are so hard to apply with really curly hair because breaking curls causes more frizz :P

Water and leave in conditioner are my go-to fixes for frizz :)

What Guys Said 3

• I like your hair. As far as friz goes though, there are plenty of anti-frizz products out there. Just go to a drugstore and ask them about a product to lessen hair frizz.

• i wouldn't worry about it. I LOVE your hair the way it is

• Two words: fancy hats.

What Girls Said 3

• Mine is the same. When in the shower use a lot of conditioner and don't wash your hair every day... Also when in the shower when the conditioner is in your hair comb it... Then rinse it out... Don't brush your hair after it starts to dry... That keeps away the friz. Also keep bobby pins with you so that if a curl randomly frizzes you can quickly run to the bathroom and put it back in place with a bobby pin :) I hope I have helped :)

• well if you're going somewhere take some lotion with you in your purse,and rub a little all over your hands and go through your hair,it's the least expensive thing you can do

• Mine is exactly the same and unfortunately there isn't much we can do about it. I just tie it up and keep it out of my face.