Say you're told lots that you're super cute. You have a b/f. How do you handle this?

I’ve been told often that I’m very attractive and have all the right curves . (not bragging, just saying) Do you dress more conservative when you go out with your boyfriend when you know other guys will be there and no doubt be checking you out – like to a party or at the mall or some social event,etc.? Or do you dress to look hot/sexy whether you’ll be with him or alone or if you don’t even expect any guys to be there? My boyfriend gets jealous when I dress to look hot when guys our ages will be there, but that’s how I like to dress because I don’t see any sense in hiding how I look but I don't dress like a shank or whore. I’ve had guys tell my boyfriend right in front of me right after he's introduced me to them, “Wow you have a cute girlfriend! Lol.) Please help because we’ve been having some arguments lately but I think I’m starting to win.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm pretty comfortable with however my girlfriend dresses because she just seems to know how to dress for the occasion. She's one of those super cute girls that guys aren't bashful to tell her that right in front of me. But they do it in a respectful way. For some reason it seems to follow a pattern. If guys will be around and she'd likely to get stares and be checked out she usually wears a short jean skirt, colorful undies in case they happen to "accidentally" show, with a cute top to show off her legs, but still her boobs look pretty hot too, or overly tight jeans that makes her butt look like you just want to do something with it, but her legs look great at the same time. If it's just girls, she tends to show off her boobs more but it's tightness more than cleavage that she shows. When she's going somewhere alone whether there'll be guys or girls she's likely to flaunt either or both. But she never goes overboard so that even though some guys might get turned on, they know she's taken so hands off. You need to tell your boyfriend that you dress mostly for yourself to express your own personality, and when you don't you always dress for him. Tell him his jealousy is all in vain because he already has you, and that the quickest way to lose you is to continue being jealous because there's no sense to it. Let him know that if you started dressing down it'd be him that would look bad, not you because it's very hard to hide what girls have by clothes unless it's a huge cotton bag that covers from head to toe. lol. Actually, it turns me on when it looks like some guy has gotten turned on looking at her. I take that as a complement just like I know she does. .

• Gosh! Sounds like you'd make such a perfect boyfriend. Thanks for all you said because you made such an effort to write it.

What Guys Said 1

• Well I do not mind what the girl I'm with wears, as long as she feels good.

What Girls Said 4

• well. I like to dress hot when I'm out on a date. but you can't really control what other random guys are going to say about you can you? so I wouldn't be too upset about it if that's what you get as comments. be flattered and happy. and your boyfriend should be happy he has a hot gf, not argue with her. he's probably jealous, tha'ts all.

• That is so true. Like why do so many boyfriends argue and be jealous when their gf's get complements like that when it's so stupid because they should be happy about it like you said. I really like your answer. Thanks for your answer.

• There is nothing for him to be jealous about. My boyfriend and I were at a party and I was looking my best. One of his friends came up to me, in front of him and said "You're sexy, what are you doing with HIM?" My boyfriend laughed it off because first of all, it was a joke, and secondly, he knows he's gorgeous (I personally think he's better looking than I am). In any regard, I think your boyfriend is just young. Why don't you just wear less revealing clothes? Don't be a nun, just choose to dress to emphasize ONE body part. So you can have a dress that makes your boobs look nice, OR a dress that makes your butt look nice. Also, make sure you spend a lot of time with him that night, and if a guy comes up to you and says that, in front of him, say something like, "It's all for him." One thing I used to tell my ex when we were making out shirtless was "I love to know that you're the only guy who sees me like this."

• Thank you for your very sincere, honest and helpful answer. You made some good suggestions.

• Dress hot but not slutty. Your boyfriend should be glad you look good, at least you're not ugly! As long as you're not hamming up the attention or disrespecting your relationship he should chill out.

• Younger guys can be kind of insecure about this kind of thing. What volleyballgirl said below is pretty good. Make sure that he knows that it's all for him, and he'll probably be all right.