Do you like a man with a beard?

I'm 18 and I'm definitely gonna get a beard! :) Do you like a man with a beard or do you think I will have a harder time finding the right one?

Most Helpful Girl

• To wear a beard, you'd have to wear it with pride. Be suited to the beard. You'd have to wear it like it was a part of you and not just a statement against our clean cut society (or whatever statement you are making) Be a man! Be the beard...

Anyway, I think beards are OK if they are not too long or bushy. I like guys with a bit of rough stubble, it's sexy.

:)

What Girls Said 4

• it can look cute link it can look sexy link but it can also look creepy link so be careful

• haha :) well said

• That thing you called sexy isn't a beard.

• well it's stuble so it qualifies as facial hair,it would have the same level of sexy if it was longer

• not usually I like them youthful looking but a manly man is nice as well, it looks good if you can pull it off well

• yeah facial hair is a turn on for me :D

• Uh.. not thanks haha.

What Guys Said 0