How many guy/girls think the Gothic style is attractive?

Just curious. I think Goth guys are hot! Just wandering if I'm alone in that.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I think goth girls are hot if they pull it off right

Like stripy socks, women's leather jacket, black eyeliner

black nail polish, highlight

And I've always wanted to on Halloween for a girlfriend I'd be with to dress all in goth, it's a weird little fantasy of mine which I hope I will live out

What Guys Said 12

• I used to think that Goths were "different" and unique and what not, but when you get a bit older you see the Goth scene is just as exclusionary and just as elitist as any other "scene". Just a group of people trying to be "different" by being the same as everyone else in their clique. It stopped being interesting in the mid 90s.

I prefer people that don't have enough time on their hands that they're trying make a statement through their clothing and makeup.

Plus black is really hot in the summer.

• I think its attractive if done right, too much of anything can be a no go lol, this one time at a train station there was this goth girl sitting on a bench, I was standing near her and then we locked eyes for a solid like 5 seconds. Both of us never said anything, I was just awed by her eyes lol, they were dark brown and had really nice eye liner and stuff, she was really attractive to me... I guess its just really different to be goth where I'm from, so yes like any other person goth style people can be equally as attractive

• I like gothic girls. I think black is a really good color. Black eyeliner, black nail polish, all looks good from my point of view. Doesn't look great on all girls, but on most, it does.

• If it's well-done it's pretty nifty.

• I dont. black is great and all, but I like a girl who can develop a little more originality and individuality. goth just seems so effortless and limited, I'm not into that.

if a girl is hot, she'll be hot. but I prefer a girl who isn't afraid of having several different styles.

• Hey now, lol, goth is def not limited. there are a lot of people who are more "serious" into the goth fashion statement who throw in a lot of individuality. I'm guessing you're thinking of the mall goths and rich kids who're trying to go against their parent for attention. And they wear more colors than just black haha

• That goes on my never list.

• Goth girls are hot! I dig their style. It takes a lot of effort to pull it off and a lot of people don't realize that. I dig it :)

• Yeahh, its badass. I nearly went out with this latvian post-goth/japanophile type girl, once. She's badass. I think she's a lesbian, though, now. Most girls I'm into end up lesbians...

ANY WONDER, EHHHHHH

• some emo girls can be hot. *Some

• it could be...but not everyone can pull it off

• It's terrible! Any other style is more appealing!

• I think it can be sexy

What Girls Said 4

• I love it, but I'm kind of picky about it. It depends on the person, and the particular style or mix of styles they favor.

• Gothic boys look weird. Period.

• I bet you look weird on your period

• Depends on what "type" of Goth they're trying to pull off

• lol I was about to be like, "yeah, you tell him" but then I noticed the abhorrence and the condemnation came from the same keyboard : ]

• goth boys= no no.

• Goth the visual kei style is okay.