So, girls go for bad boys?

So, I dress like a rapper (cause I am), and I speak my mind, but other than that, I'm actually a nice, caring guy. But I still get a bunch of hot girls... can anyone explain this? Like, the girls know I'm sweet n' sh*t, but they still date me.

Most Helpful Girl

• How does your details go with "So, girls go for bad boys?".

Are you asking if you're a bad boy or do girls find the bad boy look attractive?

If it's the former then no you're not a bad boy you just look like one.

If it's the latter some girls like the bad boy look, some like the metro look, some like the geek chic, some emo.

What Girls Said 1

• you could come across as a bad guy, yet your nice is best of both worlds. bad boys tend to be more adventurous and exciting where as good guys can be boring and not very spontanious.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't know why some girls go for the thug/rapper look, it looks pretty shady and douchey to me personally, if that's what you were getting at anyway. But it sounds like its you that's attracting them, not your clothes lol. Plus most of the guys I know who do dress like that aren't actually rappers, so maybe your rapping skills are also attracting these girls too lol.

• They like your style and confidence, and your personality only adds to that

• Yes, it's truly amazing. Women actually like guys who are sweet and sh*t. They just also want a guy who's a man. Not a scared little boy.