What style do men prefer?

Which do you prefer women to dress one could be Kim Kardashian or Jennifer Anniston. Who would you choose and why? Remember this is in front of family friends and other guys.

Wow! All along us ladies thought you men prefererd Kim. I picked those ladies since their are so different than the other...who knew men don't really think Kim is hot. My friends are going love this.

I meant style body shape and makeup all of it?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• You used the word style. Men love Kim's body shape and all but her fashion sense only makes her look like a high maintenance bitch. Jennifer Aniston doesn't have that. So of course men are going to prefer her style. But that's not to say she has the more attractive figure or anything. They're totally unrelated.

• jennifer aniston is relatively normal. kim kardashian has no redeeming value whatsoever.

• I think Jennifer Aniston might just be the most respectable woman of the past 20 years. She's never far from the limelight. Kardashian... I see nothing good in her. Very little anyway.

• What do you mean by "style"? Overall look, typical dresses, make-up, what?

• Depends on your body type and which one of those styles would suit you more. I do think Jen Aniston is way hotter though.

• Kardashian is a troll, and Jennifer Aniston is insanely hot. So I pick Aniston.

• Jennifer Aniston is adorable. You can take her anywhere.

What Girls Said 0