Girls when you see an extremely attractive guy?

Attractive guy do you stare, or glance or not look at all?

0|0
9|1

Most Helpful Guy

• how can any girl not stare at AcEMaSteR? I mean seriously?

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• well I would think that in order to see an attractive guy I wouldn't be able to go with the "not look at all answer."

I don't Jaw Drop...with a little drool on the side stare but I do have a habit...that involves my eyes getting huger then they already are and I tend to semi smirk (like I guess start smiling without really knowing...i've been told I do that on occassion.)

but after less then 10 seconds I tend to go about my own business...I have attention deficit disorder once somethings no longer entertaining or isn't paying attention to me I start looking for something that does lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • One time I was at wal-mart, pushing a cart and turned into an isle with two really cute college guys. I made the mistake of staring. I hit a display of straws and they went everywhere. The two cute guys busted out laughing but helped me pick them up. One of the guys asked "Are you alright? Should we exchange insurance information? Phone numbers?". I ended up going on a few dates with that guy. Now I've learned to glance quickly though... I'm much more smooth. haha

1|0
    0|0
    • That's pretty funny lol

• One of my many favorite wal-mart moments. haha. Lesson was learned though, don't stare unless you want to look like a tool.

• glance

0|0
    0|0
  • Glance. Sometimes I glance very often.

Obviously if eye contact is made, smile. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • quick, surreptitious glance

0|0
    0|0
  • Glance and whisper to my friends to look, and keep occasionaly glancing at them.

0|0
    0|0
  • stare and pretend to be looking at something else when he notices

0|0
    0|0
  • Try not to stare

0|0
    0|0
  • I glance. And when he passes by I glance back at him.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!