Which bra sounds most appealing?

All of them are pushups from Victoria Secret.

Ugh, wish I could send links. I'll do that when I get to level 4.

I'm a 32B , 5'7, I'm not fat or anything but I'm not so tan :P

1) black with white dots on, pink straps

2) lightpink with babypink pattern over the cups and traps.

3)Neon/hot pink, soft material. Makes me look tan lol and if I get that one I'll get the matching panties.

4) Pink with black lace all over with a small pink rosette in the middle.

5) Normal black bra with a little black lace.

6) A black and white checkered bra with a tiny pink bow in the middle. A little lace.

Answers appreciated! Which one should I get?

Because I have a new boyfriend, we haven't had sexual business yet lol but we probably will soon. time to drag him in to victoria secret with me? lol

but I still want it to be a suprise for him about what I'm gonna wear...

Most Helpful Guy

• i would personally prefer number one and four. Those sound really sexy and cute. If you could get two I would get the first choice and the fourth =)

What Guys Said 4

• I think number 4. Lacy cups are very sexy (at least if you can see a hint of the nipple through them), as is a little flower at the bottom of the cleavage between the swells of the breasts.

• 1 and/or 3

• the "over the shoulder boulder holders" or the "upper topper flopper stoppers"

• #2 seems very cute since it's just 2 shades of pink.

get the #2 bra!

of course, no bra is fine, too. JK lol

What Girls Said 6

• If you are not tanned then pinks work well against your skin. So for that 3 and 4 would work nicely.

• I think 4 and 6 sound cute, but any of them would be a great purchase based on your descriptions.

• 4 sound cute

• I like the sound of 2, 4, and 5.

• I think you should try getting 5) normal black bra with a little black lace...

• who's going to see it? ask him

otherwise it doesn't make a difference since it's underneath

• my new boyfriend :) lol I still feel kinda shy about asking him. We haven't started being sexual yet but I have a feeling we will. But well, maybe ihave too ask him...