Do women enjoy having their man dress them? i.e.. Pick out their outfits

I hear some guys pick out their girlfriends outfits for the day. Some are of course suggestive (revealing) while others are very conservative (turtle necks and sweats if you get the idea). I personally think it is cool to pick an outfit twice a week cause than maybe the woman gets an idea of her man and his current place of mentality (maturity) without losing her own touch on her stance in the relationship. Cool or Slack

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend doesn't pick out my clothes for me, but sometimes I'll ask him if I should wear the red dress or the purple dress, or if I'm really stumped I'll ask him what he thinks I should wear to an event. He usually comes up with good ideas, so I take his suggestions.

What Girls Said 6

• I've asked my boyfriend to do that a couple times, just for fun, but usually I don't like what he picks out as much as something I'd pick out, so it's kind of pointless haha.

• i think it's cool .my boyfriend sometimes picks out my outfit ,I like his taste , sometimes I pick out his outfit ,and sometimes we go shopping for clothes togather.

when we firstly dated we used to wear the same color by CHANCE.

• If they have good taste!

• NO! I am a grown woman & can pick out my own clothing, thank you.

• maybe once in a blue moon. but not all the time, that's way too controlling

• it would be fun to see what kind of outfit he'd pick for me, but him picking out an outfit for me twice a week regularly? nahh...what for? I like to choose my own clothes, there's really no need for that. I can read my man without him picking out my outfits

What Guys Said 1

• i wish my girlfriend would pick out all my clothes and leave it by the side of the bed. so, when I wake up I don't need to bother looking fine...

• We all wish to dream a dream. :)