A) really skinny guy

B) muscular guy/nice and toned

C)chubby guy

D)body builder

0|1
16|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Uhh...what's this one? link

That's my idea of a perfect body for a guy. Which I guess is skinny but toned?

0|0
    0|0
    • Id say its between A&B

What Girls Said 15

• Muscular is nice but not a bodybuilder. No chubs yuk! So basically a guy who takes care

Of himself. I should add I'm not into men who are obsessed with their appearance.

Huge turn off!

0|0
    0|0
  • I would prefer B or C. I don't like the extremes, I want a healthy looking guy who doesn't spend all his free time in the gym.

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone who is sweet and caring. Appearance is important in the first 15 min, after that its all down to personality! Trust me!

1|0
    0|0
  • Id say B) but not to muscular

0|0
    0|0
  • Between A&B

0|0
    0|0
  • I like all body types except for body builders and obese people... I hope that doesn't seem mean... :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Chubby guy. Not obese! Just chubby.

0|0
    0|0
  • C I like a little extra to put my arms around

0|0
    0|0
  • idk as long as I like the guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • If your attempt to be funny was your primary objective I'd have to say you failed. Perhaps through in something funny in those letter categories since most every girl, I'm sure, will say B. Humor it up next time, hun

0|0
    1|2
  • if were just going by body then b

0|0
    0|0
  • well ill like either a or c it just depends on the personality of the guy

0|0
    0|0
  • This isn't the PC answer, but "B." Or hovering around "B" ... no need for perfection. I try my hardest to stay there too.

0|0
    0|0
  • E) A good man.

1|1
    0|0
  • Not really A or D. Skinny men are kind of... eh. Depends on your style though. Some girls really go for that. I prefer a man with nice pecs and a little tummy. Perfectly skinny is ehh.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3