What do you think of long hair on men?

what do you think of long hair/ponytail (shoulder or longer) on men?

Most Helpful Girl

• as a rule of thumb, if it's longer than the hair of most girls you know, there's a problem. it really depends on how you rock it. (too cheesy? probably)

oh but there is an exception, if you're native american, you can have super long hair, you can even braid it. because native americans are allowed to do that...

What Girls Said 12

• It's a DON'T.

• I dislike long hair on men, but I am kind of contradicting myself because my man has long hair. Here is the catch: he is doing it for kids cancer. It has to grow out to 10 inches before they can cut it off and weave it into a wig. I think its one of the sweetest things a guy can do. This is one of my only exceptions with long hair.

• It can be very sexy, on the right person...

• IT LOOKS HOT :D

depending, what's your face shape?

circle= cousin it >:D

oval= shoulder length ;)

square face or jaw,heartshape = stunningly attractively badasss perfeccttttttt <3 <3 <3 !

• I hate long hair on guys. Looks terrible.

• Don't care for it

• i hate long hair on guys

• well since my dad has super long hair (he's native american) so I don't really want it on my boyfriend because it would remind me too much of my dad. hope that makes sense

• I don't really like guys with hair THAT long. It think it would be a turn offff

• EWWWWWW cut it off

• Don't do it. Or if you already have, cut it off now. Just uncleanly looking- and feminine. :P

• no. that's not a look I like at all

What Guys Said 2

• I think it would be attractive if you were "Thor" xD

• A very good source of entertainment.