How much crap do you have?

How much junk do you have? Like clutter and other useless madness that you can't throw away because it has sentimental value, or you just see it's greater potential?

• Barely any, I'm minimalist.
  • A respectable amount.
  • More than I should.
  • I'm a hoarder.
  • I get excited by other people's garbage.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lots of it. Buckets of it. Actually, I have three boxes of stuff that I keep for sentimental value and one box of old clothes that I refuse to give away because I wear everything in it about once a year.

What Girls Said 3

• I have a lot of books I don't even like. I've got nokebooks with beautifully written notes in them that I don't really need. I have maps I can't put up anywhere because they're so big :(

I have some winter clothes I refuse to touch, because they smell funny no matter how many times I wash them, and I have a rather large collection of puppy pillows...

I'm sure none of this is surprising :P

• I don't have that much :D but I wouldn't say I'm a minimalist

• i'm notorious for throwing stuff out, I like to keep it simple

What Guys Said 4

• not much, I'm not a pack rat. I've thrown out things that I now regret tho :'(

• I go through minor stages where I'll have stuff gather up to a point where it starts to bug me, so then I go through it and throw stuff away. But it's nowhere near a stage of something like hoarding, it's just being busy and not wanting to go through stuff.

• im the same... it just gets to a point that you say "f*** it!, lets do this!"

• In my room/area? Not much. In my storage area? tons :P but it's in storage, hah.

• It has taken over my room and 3 other rooms. its more or less about the value than being sentimental. sentimental to me would be my iphone, blackberry, and my laptop.

im gonna start cleaning it up THIS WEEK. no more excuses...