How do I prevent my hair from doing this in the humidity?

I've tried every type of curl cream and spray I can think of and use a ton of deep conditioner, but every time it gets humid, my hair does this: link

Prevention strategies, I need them desperately.

Most Helpful Girl

• My advice might not do you any good, because I don't have this problem...

What I can tell you is that the best thing to do would probably be to use an anti-humidity hair product. Whether it be a leave-in serum, something to use while blow drying your hair, or even some hairspray, those kinds of products are desgined to keep your hair looking as anti-frizzy as possible.

Here's a few that I think might work...:

link

link

link

link

Hope I could help :)

What Guys Said 1

• Shave your head, go for the manakin look

What Girls Said 4

• how about some light spritz of olive oil.

• Hair that's dry and has crispy ends tends to get poofy in humidity. Do you dye your hair? Because that tends to dry it out and kill it. :P Most hair products (like hair spray and gel) dry out your hair because of all the chemicals in it, too.

Continue using conditioner, and if you do dye your hair, perhaps it would be best to stop, let the colour grow out and see how it affects your hair. I used to dye mine but it's been my natural colour for a few years now and I've noticed a huge difference.

Also, when I let my hair curl naturally, I use this stuff called Biosilk Silk Therapy. It's in the form of a serum. It works wonders with the frizz, and it's gentle on my hair, too. Maybe it'll work for you, too.

• so I actually have this problem

ok so check the weather for the next day and if you want to straighten it take a shower and straighten it the night before and then just fix it in the morning

if you want to curl it take a shower at night but just wake up and curl it

if all else fails consider revising your straightener/curler gold curlers and titanium straighteners work best on frizzie hair

also if the curl won't stay roll it around the barrel like normal &hairspray it while its still on the barrel

ive got tos of tricks and tips so just let me know if anything works for u

• try straightening your hair. that usually does it for me