Cute, pretty, sexy or beautiful, what would you rather be?

cute, pretty, sexy, beautiful. Pick one. ...blah blah blah space filler space filler.

Updates:
what would be your least favourtie of the four words?

0|0
34|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmmm. Dunno. I guess it depends who is saying it.

I get called sexy, beautiful, and cute rather a lot by random people. (That sounds absurdly obnoxious, but I'm just making a statement, not bragging or anything. It always catches me off guard because I see myself as plain looking.)

PRETTY: A few little kids I was teaching once said I looked pretty on the day of a big presentation (which actually made me smile from ear to ear that the little ones would thing to offer a compliment).

CUTE: I think I'm too old to be called "cute" but people like to say I'm "sweet" -- which is confusing as I thought they were the same.

SEXY: "Sexy," I might believe; I just sort of am, though I can't tell you what makes or breaks it.

BEAUTIFUL: "Beautiful"? Sounds like a stretch. I do have a rare moment (see "pretty"/"sexy"), but if someone started gushing on and on I'd think they were being fake.

So where does that leave us? With "Hey sexy"/"Hey beautiful", a rose and a smile.

0|1
    0|0
    • wow you are so very honest and that really impresses me! =)

• :-)

What Girls Said 33

• I would love to be known as and called beautiful:) It means way more to me than the other words. Its really romantic and heart-fluttering to be called that:D

Cute is my kid sister and my kitty cat

Pretty can be anyone, its very common

Sexy usually just means they are looking for a lay, not all the time. Sometimes its nice to be called that:)

Beautiful has so much more emotion to it. Its about the person as a whole; their looks and their personality<3

1|1
    0|0
  • BEAUTIFUL = inside and out.

Hot = least Fav term because it means " I wanna get in your pants because your body is amazing"

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd rather be beautiful :) because to me that means a lot more. If you are beautiful, you are beautiful inside and out, and a guy would want you more than just to f*** you (even though that would definitely be on his mind if he called you beautiful). I have been called beautiful before. But just by the wrong(ish) person... long story haha. So yeah that's my answer :)

1|1
    0|0
  • favorite: beautiful. because it's not heard much, and it's nice to hear(:

least favorite: well, I actually would like to be called any of these, but if you want me to pick one, I guess I pick pretty. its pretty much the same thing as beautiful, just not a special...so yeah. (:

0|1
    0|0
  • I would rather be beautiful. A beautiful person not only looks good, but has a great personality. Being beautiful means having the "whole package" :) My least favorite is sexy. Especially if its coming from some random guy.

1|1
    0|0
  • Favorite: beautiful

Least Favorite: cute

0|1
    0|0
  • id rather be beautiful or sexy I hate that everyone calls me cute or pretty I dnt want to be that I want to be sexy

0|1
    1|0
  • Beautiful would be my favorite and my least favorite is cute because it sounds too childish

0|1
    1|0
  • none of the above. I would and want to be know for me NOT being cute, sexy or beautiful.

0|1
    1|0
    • again I would have to say none of the above...I want to be know for me. just because someone calls you a word; hot, cute, sexy, beautiful or pretty that doesn't always make it so.

• I'd rather be beautiful.

0|1
    0|0
  • Beautiful

0|1
    0|0
  • beautiful.

0|1
    0|0
  • Fav: Cute, Sexy

Least fav: Pretty

0|1
    1|0
  • Well I'd say cute because pretty and cute are the same things in a sense. Beautiful sure but not all the way. sexy is a disgrace even if some think it's a compliment...

0|1
    0|0
  • do I just have to pick one ? no I can't. I'd go with beautiful AND sexy. And I don't wanna be cute. euh.

0|1
    1|0
  • beautiful :) I'd least like to be called cute because I get called it allll the time because of my freckles, red hair and petite size :/

0|1
    0|0
  • beautiful. its an internal thing. loving who you are and the people around you is beautiful.

0|1
    0|0
  • Favorite: Beautiful

Least Favorite: Pretty, it's over used and very blah

0|1
    0|0
  • Favorite: beautiful

least: cute and pretty

0|1
    0|0
  • cute/pretty

are my two favorites =)

0|1
    0|0
  • for sure beautiful <3

0|1
    0|0
  • I would be: sexy or beautiful.

Least favourite: pretty (it's just so plain)

0|1
    1|0
  • Defiantly cute.

1|0
    0|0
  • Beautiful. For some reason, beautiful seems to include personality too. I want someone to think I'm beautiful as a person. Not just for looks. Although, I wouldn't mind being called cute, or pretty, or sexy. I just like "beautiful" the best. (:

1|0
    0|0
  • Gorgeous! =D

1|0
    0|0
  • Everyone loves to be called beautiful. it means pure beauty. inner and outter <3

1|0
    0|0
  • favorite: hot or pretty
    least favorite: cute

0|0
    0|0
  • i would rather be beautiful by far

0|1
    0|0
  • beautiful definitely the best term and sexy is the worst! Guys think its a compliment but to us it makes us feel like sluts [even when we haven't done a thing].

1|1
    0|0
  • Beautiful ofcourse :)

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.