Cute, pretty, sexy or beautiful, what would you rather be?

cute, pretty, sexy, beautiful. Pick one. ...blah blah blah space filler space filler.

what would be your least favourtie of the four words?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmmm. Dunno. I guess it depends who is saying it.

I get called sexy, beautiful, and cute rather a lot by random people. (That sounds absurdly obnoxious, but I'm just making a statement, not bragging or anything. It always catches me off guard because I see myself as plain looking.)

PRETTY: A few little kids I was teaching once said I looked pretty on the day of a big presentation (which actually made me smile from ear to ear that the little ones would thing to offer a compliment).

CUTE: I think I'm too old to be called "cute" but people like to say I'm "sweet" -- which is confusing as I thought they were the same.

SEXY: "Sexy," I might believe; I just sort of am, though I can't tell you what makes or breaks it.

BEAUTIFUL: "Beautiful"? Sounds like a stretch. I do have a rare moment (see "pretty"/"sexy"), but if someone started gushing on and on I'd think they were being fake.

So where does that leave us? With "Hey sexy"/"Hey beautiful", a rose and a smile.

• wow you are so very honest and that really impresses me! =)

• :-)

What Girls Said 33

• I would love to be known as and called beautiful:) It means way more to me than the other words. Its really romantic and heart-fluttering to be called that:D

Cute is my kid sister and my kitty cat

Pretty can be anyone, its very common

Sexy usually just means they are looking for a lay, not all the time. Sometimes its nice to be called that:)

Beautiful has so much more emotion to it. Its about the person as a whole; their looks and their personality<3

• BEAUTIFUL = inside and out.

Hot = least Fav term because it means " I wanna get in your pants because your body is amazing"

• I'd rather be beautiful :) because to me that means a lot more. If you are beautiful, you are beautiful inside and out, and a guy would want you more than just to f*** you (even though that would definitely be on his mind if he called you beautiful). I have been called beautiful before. But just by the wrong(ish) person... long story haha. So yeah that's my answer :)

• favorite: beautiful. because it's not heard much, and it's nice to hear(:

least favorite: well, I actually would like to be called any of these, but if you want me to pick one, I guess I pick pretty. its pretty much the same thing as beautiful, just not a special...so yeah. (:

• I would rather be beautiful. A beautiful person not only looks good, but has a great personality. Being beautiful means having the "whole package" :) My least favorite is sexy. Especially if its coming from some random guy.

• Favorite: beautiful

Least Favorite: cute

• id rather be beautiful or sexy I hate that everyone calls me cute or pretty I dnt want to be that I want to be sexy

• Beautiful would be my favorite and my least favorite is cute because it sounds too childish

• none of the above. I would and want to be know for me NOT being cute, sexy or beautiful.

• again I would have to say none of the above...I want to be know for me. just because someone calls you a word; hot, cute, sexy, beautiful or pretty that doesn't always make it so.

• I'd rather be beautiful.

• Beautiful

• beautiful.

• Fav: Cute, Sexy

Least fav: Pretty

• Well I'd say cute because pretty and cute are the same things in a sense. Beautiful sure but not all the way. sexy is a disgrace even if some think it's a compliment...

• do I just have to pick one ? no I can't. I'd go with beautiful AND sexy. And I don't wanna be cute. euh.

• beautiful :) I'd least like to be called cute because I get called it allll the time because of my freckles, red hair and petite size :/

• beautiful. its an internal thing. loving who you are and the people around you is beautiful.

• Favorite: Beautiful

Least Favorite: Pretty, it's over used and very blah

• Favorite: beautiful

least: cute and pretty

• cute/pretty

are my two favorites =)

• for sure beautiful <3

• I would be: sexy or beautiful.

Least favourite: pretty (it's just so plain)

• Defiantly cute.

• Beautiful. For some reason, beautiful seems to include personality too. I want someone to think I'm beautiful as a person. Not just for looks. Although, I wouldn't mind being called cute, or pretty, or sexy. I just like "beautiful" the best. (:

• Gorgeous! =D

• Everyone loves to be called beautiful. it means pure beauty. inner and outter <3

• favorite: hot or pretty
    least favorite: cute

• i would rather be beautiful by far

• beautiful definitely the best term and sexy is the worst! Guys think its a compliment but to us it makes us feel like sluts [even when we haven't done a thing].

• Beautiful ofcourse :)

• More from Girls
    3

What Guys Said 0