Ladies what is it about a man with muscles that attracts you to him?

What do you like about a man with muscles? What is it that turns you on about his muscles? Physicly and emotionaly?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hi Bluekev

I have written about why PRAYER is so important?

Prayer is nothing else but speaking to a friend, father, brother etc. God is everything to us. He is our father, mother , sister etc. As we speak to a friend and share all our joy. Sorrow, pain and problem in life. In a similar fashion we share it with God. And that’s what he expects from us. Bluekev. Do you realize the meaning of Adoration. Why do people have silent adoration? Its simply because that’s the moment we speak to God. Tell him everything regarding our day-to-day life. He is waiting patiently for us. Longing to see us and asking us come and “ cast all your burdens unto me and I will give you rests”. We can speak to him about all sought of problems in our life. He is the only one who listens to us patiently. He is a person in whom we can put our full trust. A person who cares for us. Remember God never fails. If even when you prayed for something you did not receive it. It can be for number of reason. Most important is not asking Gods forgiveness for your sins. This is one of the most stumbling block when we don’t receive what we prayer for. 2) it can be the ripe time hasn’t yet come to receive it. you need to be patient , when the time is right you will get it. Because God knows us thru and thru. He knows what is best for us. You know what is good for you. But he knows what is BEST for you. Many people who have gone against God desires and plans. Have doomed their Life.

. Another thing is, we can see our friends or people with whom we share our feelings. But we cannot see God. Here again it’s the matter of Faith. (Belief).

It’s written in the bible, “ Happy the man who cannot see me yet they believe”.

He has created us in “ his own image”. If we are created in his own image that means he too has senses as we have. He hears us when we pray. Sees us – what all we do, listens to us, helps us. The reason we cannot see him. Hear him, is because of our sins. We our all sinners. Only when we are purified from our sins. Cleansed and washed by the blood of the lamb. Only then can we see him. He is so HOLY.

In a Nut cell. Praying means “Speaking to God”. That’s why bluekev, If you remember once I had written to you regarding the Personal Prayer that’s exactly what I meant. Speaking to him. Pouring out your thoughts. Your hearts desires. It’s clearly given in the bible “ ask and you shall receive, seek and you shall find. Knock and the Door will be open.” Then there is another Quotation “ whatever you ask in prayer believe that you have received them and you will have them”.

You must have defiantly heard people saying. To day I had prayed to god for something. And its unbelievable I got it. Something, which is IMPOSSIBLE FOR US IS POSSIBLE FOR GOD.

Blue-kev. Prayer can do wonders. But there is something added to it. And that’s FAITH. You need to TRUST HIM.

What Girls Said 17

• i don't like a guy that is so beefy that he's actually intimidating and almost looks fat, but tone and definition is definitely a good thing. I love a six pack and well toned arms but not huge scary arms. Girls like a guy with muscles because it shows that he has strength and strength is directly related to feeling protected as well as dominated and girls like being dominated by guys in a non-harmful way. When girls are next to a well-toned guy it makes them feel safe and also dating/ being next to a guy who is well-toned makes them feel more feminine and delicate because of the contrast between the muscly guy and the small girl.

• Muscles in themselves aren't much of an attraction, but if the guy has a brain, the fact that he keeps himself in shape shows he's interested in life in general. Staying in shape makes it possible to enjoy more dimensions of life especially as you get past 30, as you know. Until then we think wer're immortal.

I think of it as just a confirmation that someone I like is really ALIVE.

• I hate to say it.

But it's the fact that I know a guy with muscles is usual rather strong.

and I like being picked up and I like knowing my boyfriend can do that easily usually.

During sex. Having muscle can help. =]

ignore the fact I weigh like only 100lbs and anyone can pick me up. haha

&& Muscles can just be really sexy.

but I think girlz associate muscles with strength and most girlz like that.

• Agreed completely. and for me I think its a kind of security thing too, like when a guy holds me in his arms its nice to feel as though nothing could ever break us apart.

even though it never works out that way for me, but still, I think we all know what I mean haha

• I am not a muscular guy and I know a girl that weighs a bit more than you (getting specific would be rude lol) and I lifted her and the chair she was sitting in and held her there for awhile, as for the sex part if the guy knows what he is doing then having muscles doesn't matter

• its not so much muscles.i mean I don't want him to be scrawny but as long as he is stronger than me and can pick me up without breaking that's all that I care about =] my last boyfriend had big muscles and he worked out All the time. I didn't like it because instead of spending time with me he would go work out or go running or something =[

• I like to feel protected.& cuddle with strong mens arms! lol.

• Hi blue-kev

Ok next regarding the EXILE.

Yes, right now we are all in exile. Which means just like the Israelites were proceeding to the promised land. Similar we, here on earth are proceeding to heaven. (Our promised land).

Bluekev plzzzzz read the bible. Because can you read the passage -Mathew 23: vs 23 – 32.especially vs. 32. This passage tells you about why we have to forget all our material desires (worldly desires). In heaven we are all like ANGELS, we completely forget about the girlfriend. Chocolate. Women. Food etc. when we are in heaven we are going to praise God. Adore him. Serve him. Worship him.

He has said “ you shall love the God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your Mind.”

Look. Bluekev. Once when you truly desire god. You will automatically forget about all the worldly things. And submit yourself to God.

• i like it when a guy takes contral, so when a guy can hold me down when were

makeing out turns me on

• muscles means energetic.

energy for me is a huge turn on.

emotionaly I feel safer.

• Actually, it's not muscles that I like, it's the strength. If a guy has muscle but no stregth, then it's just a turn off. I like knowing that a guy can pin me down, but not hurt me. XD

• i've never dated a man with big muscles, but I guess I like the butt, pecs, thighs, and guns :) which are all just physically nice to look at.

• I guess when a man has muscles I feel like they can protect me, its a security thing

• i guess you jus feel more protected (: and it feels nice

• it makes a girl feel safe I like for a guy to be strong not just for him but for me as well

• the fact he cares about his body.

• lol everything physicaly its sexy and mentaly I guess we feel safe with him

• It makes girls feel safe and protected. And it's really attractive. Although its a big turn off for me if the guy is too muscly.

• first of all it looks sexy. Also, it kind of feels like they can protect you and it shows they are very masculine and not a wimp.

What Guys Said 1

• i know what you mean, I'm a fairly muscular guy, but I always act really.weak and I'm only about 8% body fat so I'm really skinny, so most of the girls I know didn't think much of me, then we had a pool party and everyone was "oooing" and "AHHHH"ing at my abs and pecks and stuff, now they are always trying to feel my muscles, and a few hit on me, but most of them unfortunatly have BF's already