Girls with piercings: A turn off?

Does anyone find piercings a bit slutty, or just dislike them for whatever reason? I mean, I guess they're okay if they're just ear piercings, but anywhere else, they're kind of a turn off.

Im kinda surprised most answers from the guys are dislike/dont mind. Go figure.
thanks everybody for the answers!

Most Helpful Girl

• To each their own. =]

I like that I can keep them as long as I want, and then remove them somewhere down the line if I choose to. But I still like all of mine, and have no desire to get rid of them anytime soon. That's just me.

What Girls Said 10

• Well...not everyone's the same.

Some people like them and in fact think they're quite cute, while others, you included, think that piercings aren't worth it.

We're all different which is what makes this world pretty amazing.

And not everyone is for everyone - this is another thing you must already know by now.

• i think it looks hot to have it at somewhere tht others can't see but only our bf/husband can see,such as on belly button? I've one and my boyfriend likes it so much;)

• No way. I love my nose and lip piercings. I think they're sexy. And I don't see how they would make me slutty. I dress conservatively and I've been with the same guy (my first boyfriend) for four and a half years.

• Thats good to know. I just think they don't really work on some girls.

• A lot of guys (and girls) consider piercings a turnoff. I'd say most are pretty neutral towards them. Personally, I have 6 and love them. I've had more but taken them out over time. For me, they are just a cool non-permanent way to change things up and avoid tattooing my whole body :P

I wouldn't be offended if a guy or girl didn't like them, because I didn't get them to please others. I'd say most girls don't have non-ear piercings anyway, so you are in luck.

• nope...I find them hot

• I guess its opinional some may like it and some dont.

• I've no piercings of any kind.

• Depends on where and the person. Some people look disguising with septum piercings, but not all. (Okay kinda bad example, but whatever)

• Im a girl and I think girls with piercings on their ears are OK. Some piercings like eg on the stomach are alright but I hate to see it on the nose unless its a stud. I only like to see the ears tongue navel pierced. the tongue may look trashy if the girl is already trashy.

• ear piercing and belly button are okay

What Guys Said 9

• i like women with no piercings.

natural is the way to go, for me ;)

and people who like ear piercings but not any other kinds of piercings... that's kinda weird.

for those people, it's just their schema that's affecting them. if they grew up in a society that practices the piercings of the nipples a lot and no other kinds of piercings, then they would most likely be OK with nipple piercings and not OK with any other kinds of piercings.

it's a sick psychological thing and isn't restricted to just piercings.

believe me, it can go very far into disturbing levels...

• Please refer to me when saying ?those people? Think you went a bit far with the whole sick psychological thing uh? Its just a preference, really. I don't really care about ear piercings either, I just wouldn't mind them. By ear piercings I don't mean the obvious, usual ones every girl have, by the way.

• Well you did say "thing" as if you're refering to "someTHING", least in part to piercings.

Perhaps you could've said "sick psychological mindset as a whole/temperament/mien/point of view/ etc etc

• whatever. it's not like I'm writing an essay -_-.

• Piercings don't look slutty.

They can make a girl really sexy or be a mega turn off, depending on how many there are, their size shape and their placement.

It can really go either way...

• Honestly I can do without them -- but hey, they're only temporary. No big deal.

• Depends on where. I'm OK with ear piercings, and on occasion a bellybutton ring can look nice. I don't like the rest, they just don't look attractive. But, to each their own.

• Oh man I thought I was the only guy that had thoughts like this one!

Yes! Piercings anywhere else besides the ear is a turn off for me...

A girl I dated had a piercing above her lips and a bit to the left.

It was so disgusting! It's a major turn off for me..

• Not really my thing but I've got no beef with pierced women.

• I actually find piercings on girls attractive. I like shiny things lol.

• I agree, too many is a big turn off for me.

• Yeah, I'd agree that IN GENERAL (not ALWAYS) piercings elsewhere look odd/kinda slutty