What Type Of Shoes Do You Wear?

What style and brand do you wear?

I wear:

-Boots(During the winter)

-Converse

-Flip Flops

-Toms

Flats(American Eagle, Candies, Vera Wang etc)

-Saucony running shoes and/or Nike running shoes

-Sandals from little Asian shops, they have the best

Updates:
seriously, why the hell are you gonna answer when you've blocked me?

0|0
18|17

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a size 16 shoe so I have to buy whatever fits unfortunately... I can't be so specific about the types I like.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• I only own 3 types of shoes, and that's likely all I'll ever own.

1. Work boots, for doing work in

2. Riding boots, for safety when riding the motorcycle.

3. Athletic crosstrainer sneakers, for everything else. I don't feel right, or even safe or stable, when walking, unless I'm wearing something that has the grip and stability of sneakers made for doing cross trainer workouts (or basketball shoes, which are basically nothing more than high top cross trainers). Also, they make me feel like I have more energy.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
  • i wear converse. I have 7 pairs.. 1 for each day of the week.. but there's one pair I've never worn for some reason..

for basketball I have nike shoes. I love nike's shoes but I don't believe in wearing them for anything other then basketball.. that just ruins the grip on them. so if I'm gonna go play in them somewhere, I wear some adidas slippers to get me to the court without messing up my shoes

1|0
    0|0
  • thongs during summer usually . . . or I go barefoot

and chucks or globes during winter

1|0
    0|0
  • all white (clean) NIKE ...

2|0
    0|0
  • steal toe boots all the time, summer or winter. I do rarely wear sandals in the summer though, mostly juts to walk to my pool though or if I'm running out of the house really fast.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wear

Y-3, Gucci, Christian Dior, Huge Boss, Cole Haan, YSL. Mainly leather shoes made from Italy. Doesn't have to be brand named but handmade would be preferred. Runs from sneakers, boots, dress shoes. No flip-flops.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a converse and docs kinda guy.

2|0
    0|0
  • nike all the way :)

2|0
    0|0
    • you enjoy the fact that they pay children to make your shoes at .25 cent a pair...then have you pay over $100 in stores...classy right?

• if you want to say that then don't buy anything that come from 3rd world countries

• Converse, Nike, and some different hi tops. :)

2|0
    0|0
  • boots at work and flip flops or converse when I'm not at work

1|0
    0|0
  • Toms, Pumas, and old navy girls flip flops. (guy flip flops suck)

1|0
    0|0
  • Skate shoes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just vans

1|0
    0|0
  • Nike livestrong free runs for working out and light running, Nike impax for running, Puma motorsport shoes (2 pairs) and a pair of grey addidas sambas got them yesterday there beast

0|0
    0|0
  • Nike or Sketchers running shoes when I'm out and about and Timberland Pro steel toe hiking shoes when I'm at work because I have to have steel toe electrical hazard rated shoes at work.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• Fall: Tall dark boots

Winter: Tall fuzzy warm boots or rainboots in the snow

Spring: Tall boots, flats, and heels when I wear knee length dresses, the rare pair of converse when it rains

Summer: Flats, sandals

and I use nike sneakers to work out.

1|0
    0|0
  • Vans Authentics Lo Pros (I have them in black)

Random printed canvas sneakers that I got for really cheap, I have a tribal printed pair, two floral pairs, and a blue pair. :D

Oxfords (one tan pair and one black pair)

Sandals in summer

Boots in winter (some random short black slouch ones I don't really like, but they're comfy so I wear them in the winter :P)

1|0
    0|0
  • -boots during winter, late fall and early spring

-birkenstocks, flats and converse, and sometimes vans during late spring, and early fall and summer.

- Nike or sketchers running shoes for when I'm working out.

and I wanna buy those doctor martens cherry red boots I think they look pretty cool, but I'm not sure.. link

link

2|0
    0|0
  • I wear all kinds of shoes and have tons of different brands so to name them will be almost ridiculous and will show my level of addiction to shoes which is kind of embarrassing, but they all pretty much come from either Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, Nordstrom, or Bloomingdales with the exception of a few sneakers.

-Billion pairs of Uggs and a lot of leather boots

-Billions of flats

-Pumps/Wedges/Sandals

-Flip flops are all from a&f

-I don't have many sneakers but I have Nikes, Jordans, Ed Hardy, Chuck Taylor's, and Gucci

1|0
    0|0
  • I wear flats most of the time. They come from Payless, American Eagle, and Target.

I have one pair of Converse, a few pairs of heels and sandals (all from Forever 21), and I just ordered my first pair of Toms.

1|0
    0|0
  • boots-timberland rocca wear derrion

sneakers nike only

any flip flops or hells as long as theyr'e cute

1|0
    0|0
  • Toms, Adidas sandals, some random flip-flops, and converse

1|0
    0|0
  • -vans

-dc

-Holister flip flops

- Ae flats.

- Ae uggs

-Uggs australlia

-random shoes from like nordstrom

-converse

- Gucci high heels ( saved up my money so worth it )

- Sketchers cross trainers.

pretty normal shoes I think.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sneakers during the summer, sometimes flip flops if I can keep clean.

Boots during the winter. Usually something beige, flat that look cute.

1|0
    0|0
  • mid thigh boots, a lot of flats. anything that's cute. I tend to be drawn to boots that are more simple, and flats with details

0|0
    0|0
  • I already wrote that somewhere:

Chucks, Chucks and ... Chucks!?! =)

But I also have some Flip Flops for summer and boots for winter. But that's it...

1|0
    0|0
  • Converse. I have one pair of neon yellow high-tops. And one off-brand of converse... covered in sequins.

1|0
    0|0
  • chucks

1|1
    0|0
  • Who blocked you?

1|1
    0|0
  • Earth

0|0
    0|0
  • boots

heels

pumps

sandals

1|0
    0|0
  • High heels (higher the better)

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a sneaker head so Nike, Adidas, creative recreation, Supras, Radii, Atliers, Keeps, Claes.. I also have basic vans, chucks, flats, loads of heels lol moccasins, Docs, errmm.. toms... I think that's it.

1|0
    0|0
    • and dravens lol