Should I waste my time?

Ok my roomate told me about this cute guy she met in class one day and she said after a week he was turned into an asshole. One night around 9:30ish he sent her an aim message and said want to hang out. Since I haven't met the guy yet I was sure why not. So we went driving and ended up at walmart just goofing around. After that night the guy keep texting me really late and asking if I wanted to hang out I just keep saying no. Then I finally just gave in and asked him if he wanted to hang out because I thought it was cute how he kept trying. So he picked me up one night and we went back to his place. He said we would watch a steeler's game, but we ended up watching a movie. Then around 11 the movie was over so he started another movie and you can guess what happened. Around 2 am he took me back to my dorm. I didn't expect for him to call me the next day so I just thought nothing about it, but it hadbeen 3 days so I texted him and he didn't respond. I really want to know what was going on so the next day(today) I texted him asking if we could get together and talk. He finally responded, but he said he was busy. I really like him and I thought he liked me, but now I'm confused because he could be with another girl. I'm really upset that it took 4 days to get him to even say anything. So should I really waste my time on him or forget him because what we had was just a random hook up.

Most Helpful Girl

• Forget him He is a player and a pig and all he wanted is what he got. He doesn't want to date you. If you are upfront with him and tell him you just want to hook up for sex every so often, he may accept but not sure if he will. He is an @ss.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• how far did you go? if you gave it up too easy then he has done a runner. Happens to my friend all the time.

• i say forget about him. looks like he's upon sum games

• I agree with 1bella, it depends on how far did you go. Just forget him.