Why would he even WANT to see me with straight hair?

There's this guy I like.

I have reaaally curly hair (but its nice), and the guy keeps telling me to straightening it Because he really wants to see me with straight hair. Should I? Why would he even WANT to see me with straight hair?

Am I overreacting? :/

Most Helpful Girl

• If you like him, do it. But if you don't, you don't have to. I had a guy friend that used to make fun of my curly hair. He said things like, 'you have a lot of hair' or 'your hair makes you look like you just rolled out of bed'. then another time he said that I look better with straight hair. idk. guys can be really insensitive sometimes. it's not their hair, it's yours and yours do style any way you want.

What Guys Said 1

• You shouldn't follow his orders if you don't want to.

if you truly like your curly hair and don't want t straighten it, then don't straighten it. it's as simple as that.

no one should force you to do stuff.

• BUT, if you just want to temporarily straighten your hair to show him what it looks like, then you can do that too.

but you don't have to if you don't want to.

What Girls Said 1

• I have curly hair too. And I think you should do what you want. If you do it, and don't like it, hop into the shower to get rid of the straight hair. It'll be curly when it's dry.